Who still takes global warming seriou...

Who still takes global warming seriously?

There are 30922 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Who still takes global warming seriously?. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Despite the recent discovery of the e-mails that resulted in "Climate Gate" and the fact this has been one of the coldest and harshest winters in many years, Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

SpaceBlues

United States

#32098 Apr 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Look....li'l Brian. I don't care if you post idiotic nonsense over and over, I laugh at it.
But DON'T you EVER lie about what I've said or not said, boy.
DON'T.
b_gone is a goner!

More to the subject, is there any way to respond to these deniers here or elsewhere?

http://www.therightclimatestuff.com/AGW%20Sci...

“Iblis-ak-bar & mo his prophet”

Since: Mar 07

Mt Clemens, MI

#32099 Apr 27, 2013
Because some people have no sense of geologic history!!.. We are in an Ice Age; Fact!!.. The currant Ice Age is about 3 Million years old; Fact!!.. The period of time when the Earth has ice is called an Ice Age; Fact!!.. The Earth does not always have ice and Antarctica, Greenland & Northern Canada are covered with temperate forest; Fact!!.. And we have to explain, explain & explain it over and over and over again.. And if you love PBS's Nova YOU WOULD ALREADY KNOW!!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/earth/cause-ice-...

Sometimes it is hard to have this conversation, because it is the same conversation!!.. You global warmers act like 2 year olds and just say: NO.. No matter what the truth is......
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>b_gone is a goner!
More to the subject, is there any way to respond to these deniers here or elsewhere?
http://www.therightclimatestuff.com/AGW%20Sci...
litesong

Everett, WA

#32100 Apr 27, 2013
zit zhit wrote:
You global warmers act like 2 year olds and just say: NO.. No matter what the truth is...... <quoted text>
'zit zhit' zapped on another forum in Oct 2012:
It has happened 4 times before, and the Republic stands.. But not this time.. What you need to worry about is the riots after an Obama loss!!.. And he will lose....
//////////
litesong wrote:
'zit zhit' makes erroneous political PEE-R propaganda & erroneous racist fodder in AGW science threads, has had no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc for its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa & has no science or mathematics degrees from University.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#32102 Apr 28, 2013
Z_SKI_ wrote:
Because some people have no sense of geologic history!!.. We are in an Ice Age; Fact!!.. The currant Ice Age is about 3 Million years old; Fact!!.. The period of time when the Earth has ice is called an Ice Age; Fact!!.. The Earth does not always have ice and Antarctica, Greenland & Northern Canada are covered with temperate forest; Fact!!.. And we have to explain, explain & explain it over and over and over again.. And if you love PBS's Nova YOU WOULD ALREADY KNOW!!
Sometimes it is hard to have this conversation, because it is the same conversation!!.. You global warmers act like 2 year olds and just say: NO.. No matter what the truth is...... <quoted text>
That's all well and good and I watch PBS all the time.

But, this time, man is the driver of warming, fool.
Fun Facts

Huntsville, AL

#32103 Apr 28, 2013
Z_SKI_ wrote:
Sometimes it is hard to have this conversation, because it is the same conversation!!.. You global warmers act like 2 year olds and just say: NO.. No matter what the truth is...... <quoted text>
...and then there's the 'why' stage and just like three year olds, they don't listen, just keep asking the same question over and over again. They don't care what you say, they just want someone to talk to them.

Good luck.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#32104 Apr 28, 2013
Carbon taxes fail to pass Congress; we're in the mainstream and climate change mitigation is a hoax.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#32105 Apr 29, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Carbon taxes fail to pass Congress; we're in the mainstream and climate change mitigation is a hoax.
And here I thought you couldn't come up with a dumber reason to declare "mitigation" a "hoax."

I underestimated you, boy! LOL
litesong

Everett, WA

#32106 Apr 29, 2013
'lyin' brian....... lied:
"we're in the mainstream" and climate change mitigation is a hoax.
//////////
'the Professor' wrote:
And here I thought you couldn't come up with a dumber reason to declare "mitigation" a "hoax."
//////////
litesong wrote:
Like 'middleofthedownwronggully' & Karen(Streep) in "Out of Africa",'lyin' brian' is lost, but fakes that it is in the main(middle)-stream. Like Denys (Redford), we give 'lyin' brian' a compass. But like Meryl,'lyin' brian' "navigates differently". In truth tho,'lyin' brian' is like the men in her life, & 'lyin' brian' is always wrong.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#32107 Apr 29, 2013
litesong wrote:
'lyin' brian....... lied:
"we're in the mainstream" and climate change mitigation is a hoax.
//////////
'the Professor' wrote:
//////////
litesong wrote:
Like 'middleofthedownwronggully' & Karen(Streep) in "Out of Africa",'lyin' brian' is lost, but fakes that it is in the main(middle)-stream. Like Denys (Redford), we give 'lyin' brian' a compass. But like Meryl,'lyin' brian' "navigates differently". In truth tho,'lyin' brian' is like the men in her life, & 'lyin' brian' is always wrong.
I don't know about "always" - he might be the equivalent of Commander Data's creator, Dr. "Often Wrong" Soong...:)

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#32108 Apr 29, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
And here I thought you couldn't come up with a dumber reason to declare "mitigation" a "hoax." I underestimated you, boy! LOL
I hope the Republicans in the House can stop the internet tax too.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#32109 Apr 29, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the Republicans in the House can stop the internet tax too.
You should be taxed for stupidity and dishonesty.
litesong

Mountlake Terrace, WA

#32110 May 6, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
I don't know about "always" .......
Ever since 'lyin' brian' threatened my wife & me, & held on to its racist avatar(which re-pubic-lick-uns love), I have never found good in 'lyin' brian'. It pretends its despicable stances are lofty political views....... like Hitler.
litesong

Mountlake Terrace, WA

#32111 May 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="lyin' brian"]tha Professor makes the point; adapt to climate or die.[/QUOTE]

"lyin' brian" makes the point, it's not sorry for the dead, even tho it could have helped.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#32112 May 7, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever since 'lyin' brian' threatened my wife & me, & held on to its racist avatar(which re-pubic-lick-uns love), I have never found good in 'lyin' brian'. It pretends its despicable stances are lofty political views....... like Hitler.
Did he really? No wonder you dislike the little twit. I didn't see that one.

I consider him more of a phony than a nazi, but he's certainly a pain in the rear, in any case...

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#32113 May 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Did he really? No wonder you dislike the little twit. I didn't see that one. I consider him more of a phony than a nazi, but he's certainly a pain in the rear, in any case...
They use ad hominem irrational fallacy instead of reason; they don't understand science or reason. That explains why nobody questions the complete lack of experimental tests on climate change mitigation.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#32114 May 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
You should be taxed for stupidity and dishonesty.
By that same reason, tha Professor should be taxed for emitting CO2, exhaling. Wait a sec... that's exactly what he wants!
SpaceBlues

United States

#32115 May 7, 2013
b_gone has run out of oil! But we will never.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#32116 May 8, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>They use ad hominem irrational fallacy instead of reason; they don't understand science or reason. That explains why nobody questions the complete lack of experimental tests on climate change mitigation.
Did you do what he said you did? If so, you're worse than just a troll twit...you're more like a nasty little troll thug.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#32117 May 8, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>By that same reason, tha Professor should be taxed for emitting CO2, exhaling. Wait a sec... that's exactly what he wants!
More stupidity and dishonesty don't exactly help you make your point, Brainless one...:)
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#32119 May 8, 2013
What is the point?

I know where it is, on top of their pointy little heads.

Watch as they RUN FOR THE HILLS!

I have told them

1. If you are in a deep hole and don't want to be, STOP DIGGING!
2. We know what causes AGW (or acidification) and we logically conclude (duh), that doing the opposite will reverse the trend.
3. The only reason you would want an experiment AT THIS POINT would be because you are unconvinced that there is a problem. So you reject most of the rest of the world's scientist's (very strong) theory.
4. Which make's you either a fool or a shill or a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND 4-time alleged & 4-time proud threatener.

I enjoy all denier posts for their illogical thought and immorality as if watching a horror show, but sometimes wish I could walk out of the theater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aztec Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused of throwing ax at couple and their ... Nov 17 aztec1 3
Aztec looks to revitalize the historic downtown Nov 5 Hmmmm 1
News City scores 50 out of 100 for LGBTQ friendly po... Nov 4 123ABC 1
Cody Foutz (Feb '07) Nov 3 Do dodo 17
News 10 Commandments monument in New Mexico moving o... Oct 29 George 4
Are you're teens drinking lean?? Oct 27 three blocks 1
News Bus service begins Monday from Dulce to Farmington Oct 26 Wes 1

Aztec Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance