Farmington animal control officers to...

Farmington animal control officers to have more authority

There are 8 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Oct 26, 2013, titled Farmington animal control officers to have more authority. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

City Council's decision to move animal control officer and park ranger positions from the city's Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs Department to the police department supervision gives those officers more responsibility and more authority.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Oct 27, 2013
dog catchers will be able to play cop wannabee and hassle drunks and write handicapped parking tickets whoo-hooo. I can see all the aspiring farmington barney fifes running to apply for the positions.
XandO

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Oct 27, 2013
As if we don't have enough Fifes in the FPD.
NM Native

Durango, CO

#3 Oct 28, 2013
XandO wrote:
As if we don't have enough Fifes in the FPD.
Dont you have a job? You comment on every thread!! Get a life
XandO

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Oct 28, 2013
NM Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you have a job? You comment on every thread!! Get a life
How would you know I'm commenting on every thread? You must be devouring every thread. Don't you have a job? Quit reading every word in Topix and get a life.
NM Native

Durango, CO

#5 Nov 5, 2013
XandO wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know I'm commenting on every thread? You must be devouring every thread. Don't you have a job? Quit reading every word in Topix and get a life.
Ha Ha!! I see it took you less than a day to respond. Like i said get a job troll!!!
XandO

United States

#6 Nov 6, 2013
NM Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha!! I see it took you less than a day to respond. Like i said get a job troll!!!
Again, I ask you.....unless you're spending all your days reading Topix, how would you know how many threads I post in?

No answer?

I think you need to find a way to occupy your time that doesn't include your fascination with me and anxiously waiting for my reply to you.

Need a job, troll?
NM Native

Durango, CO

#7 Nov 14, 2013
XandO wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I ask you.....unless you're spending all your days reading Topix, how would you know how many threads I post in?
No answer?
I think you need to find a way to occupy your time that doesn't include your fascination with me and anxiously waiting for my reply to you.
Need a job, troll?
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Gulf 1 Vet

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Nov 15, 2013
NM Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Filthy stinking commie POS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aztec Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man stabbed in Wal-Mart parking lot (May '10) Oct 8 Hazel96 79
News DMV experience a painful one (Oct '10) Sep 29 Riley 87
News Teen faces murder charge (May '10) Sep '17 Daughter of Ben 95
News Ousted Navajo Head Start leader alleges harassment Sep '17 User 2
SJC Fair Aug '17 Biker 5
A New Motorcycle Club running aroung?? (Jan '10) Aug '17 Riley 25
Sunny Aug '17 Kidd Rockk 1

Aztec Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance