CCSD, Navajo Education talk land, goals

Central Consolidated School District Superintendent Gregg Epperson apologized Thursday in front of the Navajo Nation Department of Dine Education for neglecting to renew a land lease signed by the district and the tribe that expired in October. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
El Greengo

Grand Junction, CO

#83 Jul 23, 2010
1Personsview wrote:
I think the district needs new leadership. The current superintendent is definitely dropping the ball.
Not exactly. Epperson can't drop the ball because he doesn't have any balls to begin with.
Wondering

Albuquerque, NM

#84 Jul 23, 2010
El Greengo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly. Epperson can't drop the ball because he doesn't have any balls to begin with.
Oh Snap!
employee

Conifer, CO

#85 Jul 24, 2010
Clean House wrote:
<quoted text>
No....Hayes hired Ashley.and Bill vowed to do something about it but failed. Epperson continues to ignores the parent and student complaints and leaves SHS's worthless administration in place. This attitude that no one should tell at administrator what to do is totally detrimental to the learning community. It is time to clean house. Bye bye Byron, Epperson, both Hayes', and SHS's administration and anyone else who isn't concerned about the students.
Bill vows EVERYTHING, but does NOTHING! Good that he is gone.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#86 Apr 20, 2013
Dumpster Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
It will take "three" members of the board with moral courage to initiate the "administrative" leave process. Right now two out of the five members possess the moral courage, one is sitting on the fence, one has been intimidated by Larry Hathaway into fearing for her job, and the last one is just enjoying the Native-Americans beat up other Native-Americans so he doesn't care.
I know this is real old but isn't threatening elected officials and bribing them illegal. Maybe the AG could look into this while he is in town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aztec Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmington commission: Restaurant did not discr... (Sep '10) 2 hr LocalJhon 191
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Wed past 280
Random Acts of Kindness (Jun '09) Dec 17 JUST_NOBODY 4,929
Trainers aim to prevent spring sports injuries (Mar '11) Dec 15 kurtcooksalot16 4
Good Luck America Dec 12 Can it get worse 7
1 dead in officer-involved shooting near Farmin... Dec 9 Horace 8
Bernalillo DA Brandenberg Dec 9 Farm Style 1
Aztec Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Aztec People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Aztec News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Aztec

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]