San Juan County District Courthouse u...

San Juan County District Courthouse unveils Honor Wall and art exhibit

There are 1 comment on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jun 1, 2013, titled San Juan County District Courthouse unveils Honor Wall and art exhibit. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

The portraits of Wade Beavers, left, James Cooney and Charles M. Tansey were unveiled during a ceremony at the Aztec District Courthouse on Friday, May 31, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

RezDine

Goodyear, AZ

#1 Jun 2, 2013
I guess if they ever have a Dishonor Wall they have a fine selection of inductees: Rob Mayes, Kyle Westall, Keith McPheeters, Vince Mitchell, and Kent ODonnelll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aztec Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 7 hr Judith 6,984
Sexual Dec 3 Make me 1
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Dec 3 47 days remaining 676
News Two small children in distress after being left... (Aug '10) Dec 1 Tuylo 417
News 4 US Senators :Ask the Army Corps of Engineers ... Nov 28 Where are the Lea... 1
chance of a lifetime!!!! Nov 26 Twizzler937 1
News CCSD board member files motion addressing claims Nov 21 Whammer Jammer 1

Aztec Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aztec Mortgages