Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

I've noticed driving around the city of farmington new mexico that navajo indians do not change lanes, why?
Because

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

new to area wrote:
I've noticed driving around the city of farmington new mexico that navajo indians do not change lanes, why?
...for starters, you shouldn't be drinking and driving (much less typing). I don't know how they do things in texas, but obviously go back to Texas.
Baby puncher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

new to area wrote:
To pizz you off.
Why Dat

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

We like da one we be in, just fine.
Ray

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

You shouldn't drink and drive, because you might hit a bump and spill it.
Drastic

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

How come white people in Farmington drive like they're wandering around their "farms".,.,or what passes for farms around here?
The Real Truth

Bloomfield, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

new to area wrote:
You have probably not been here long enough to realize the education most natives receive at their grant schools. They either feel like they should not have to share the road with whites/spanish or they simply do not know how to read the driver's education manual to realize slower traffic should stay in the right lane to allow for passing in the left lane. In either case, you will become accustomed to this rather rude approach to roadway etiquette over time.

Just learn to patiently pass them in the right lane and avoid road rage incidents!
Jman

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

This is a joke, right?

I moved here last year from a Midwestern small city, and one of the first driving irritants I saw on the roads here was just how many people don't understand lanes. But it's not by race; it seems to be pretty much across the board.

Btw, four-way stop rules don't ALWAYS apply at every stop--it is not ALWAYS on a take-turn basis. After nearly being hit a couple of times by some yokel who thought he had the right of way to turn left in front of me at a two-way stop, simply because he was there "first", I decided people here never learned driving rules. Believe me, I'm much more watchful of these dummies now.(Come to think of it, those people were white.)
Yeah and ALBQ

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

new to area wrote:
is not no GEM city either……the constant changing lanes with out NO turn signals and the constant hit and runs REALLY is aggravating. LEts not even start on the drunk driving (latinos, whites, indians).

Since: Jul 11

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Judging by anything else they do, I'd say they are just TOO LAZY to change lanes.
XandO

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

MissCheevious wrote:
Judging by anything else they do, I'd say they are just TOO LAZY to change lanes.
Yeah, and you're a typical low class, racist Farmington redneck.
Anudder Navajoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

MissCheevious wrote:
I'm too lazy to respond to this ;>
Brian B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

new to area wrote:
They are afraid if you will "steal" it from them, leaving them with only the right lane, and then you will the right lane leaving them with just a little reservation on the shoulder.

:)

(I'm going to hell- or that was piss your pants funny, oh come on, ROFL, that was funny, oh,... Lol, I kill myself!!!)
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

What is silly is the lane nazis that think city surface streets and rural feeder roads like 516 and 64 are like I40. There's a left turn cutout every quarter mile and the whiners have no idea if the person in the left lane has a turnoff coming up.
BilliGanni

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Brian that was pretty funny. I don't think you'll earn any points for it but won't go to hell either.
BilliGanni

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

new to area wrote:
Man, if that's your biggest complaint about Farmington you're doing pretty well. You obviously haven't been shopping at Walmart on a weekend close to the 1st or 15th of each month.
Texican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Because wrote:
<quoted text>
...for starters, you shouldn't be drinking and driving (much less typing). I don't know how they do things in texas, but obviously go back to Texas.
Really, dude say's Abq. on his location, but I guess Navajos are jealous of Texans for some reason.

Note to the dude complaining about the Nav drivers, STAY OUT OF THE PUBLIC BATHROOMS! You'll see what I mean soon enough.
Anudder Navajoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Texican wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, dude say's Abq. on his location, but I guess Navajos are jealous of Texans for some reason.
Note to the dude complaining about the Nav drivers, STAY OUT OF THE PUBLIC BATHROOMS! You'll see what I mean soon enough.
I thot all outdoors was a public bathroom. You means it's not?
Is Dat

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

a public shower on the corner of orchard and main street ?
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Is Dat wrote:
a public shower on the corner of orchard and main street ?
Shore, and you don't even have to take yer clothes off. Shower en laudry all in one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Aztec Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Aztec People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••