Navajo Housing Authority

Posted in the Aztec Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TotahStreetFred

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Front page news in the Daily Times today:
The Navajo Nation has been trying to build 91 houses for OVER SIX YEARS!!!

This is a project that would take three months in any other location in the United States. What does that say about their ability to manage people and money?
jojo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

They going to create more rez ghettos.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

it will last a year or so like the east side housing area did in the 70's. When there is no pride of ownership, the occupants turn it into garbage.
Surtr Muspellsmegir

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

187 thousand dollars each to build or remodel in some cases. I'd like to be the GC on that one!

“Palmam qui meruit ferat”

Since: Apr 09

WhereIlaymyhead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 11, 2012
 
Socialism doesn't work.
yak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 13, 2012
 
Navajos can't get anything right.
jojo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 16, 2012
 
yak wrote:
Navajos can't get anything right.
Just like the bilagaanas.
yak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

jojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the bilagaanas.
Whites invented cars and the Ipod, natives can't even build a proper house. Let alone 91.
kona

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 1, 2012
 
N.H.A. No housing available
Judas

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

jojo wrote:
They going to create more rez ghettos.
Heheheheheh. And a couple of millionaires.
Judas

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

7

5

3

Surtr Muspellsmegir wrote:
187 thousand dollars each to build or remodel in some cases. I'd like to be the GC on that one!
Navajo Nation RBDO should show the Russians how to build a 91 home housing project. Round up a mock Non-Profit, then get a chapter approval,then find a grant writer and after that your off to the races! Somebody ought to audit the past housing projects that have happened in the Shiprock Area? Who got the homes. Who was awarded the Federal funds etc.....
Judas

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

yak wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites invented cars and the Ipod, natives can't even build a proper house. Let alone 91.
Another example is that we can't even a build a proper government. But I will tell you that they are good at covering ups, smokescreens, and blaming other for lost money? Heheheheh.
old goat

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Surtr Muspellsmegir wrote:
187 thousand dollars each to build or remodel in some cases. I'd like to be the GC on that one!
Expensive tract home garbage?
Old Goat

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

2

yak wrote:
Navajos can't get anything right.
You got that right!
rezbought

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The reason there is a REZ is because the government felt sorry for the stupid animals that lived there that would not feed themselves or take care of thier offspring, therefore they created a cage and called it the REZ so the animals could be taken care of by civilized people.
Judas

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

rezbought wrote:
The reason there is a REZ is because the government felt sorry for the stupid animals that lived there that would not feed themselves or take care of thier offspring, therefore they created a cage and called it the REZ so the animals could be taken care of by civilized people.
You are right!!!
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

rezbought wrote:
The reason there is a REZ is because the government felt sorry for the stupid animals that lived there that would not feed themselves or take care of thier offspring, therefore they created a cage and called it the REZ so the animals could be taken care of by civilized people.
It's people like you who create a hostile environment. Shame on you. The nation government is corrupt. It takes generations of educated, dedicated people to correct this. The government funds provided to the nation are vast. That is where the availability and opportunity lies for the members to commit fraud and abuse the funding for various projects. They've gotten away with it for decades...what needs to happen is a public involvement. Get off your duffs and attend chapter meetings. Hold accountable your elected representatives. Vote them out when projects lie dead in the water for months, years. Keep track of the funding. It's not rocket science. It's simple math. Not all are corrupt. Most want what is best for their families and the future of those families. Get INVOLVED! Get off your duff! Change the laws! Change the accountability! Make this reservation a safe, prospering community! GET INVOLVED!
ALBQ johnny

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 21, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

2

whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's people like you who create a hostile environment. Shame on you. The nation government is corrupt. It takes generations of educated, dedicated people to correct this. The government funds provided to the nation are vast. That is where the availability and opportunity lies for the members to commit fraud and abuse the funding for various projects. They've gotten away with it for decades...what needs to happen is a public involvement. Get off your duffs and attend chapter meetings. Hold accountable your elected representatives. Vote them out when projects lie dead in the water for months, years. Keep track of the funding. It's not rocket science. It's simple math. Not all are corrupt. Most want what is best for their families and the future of those families. Get INVOLVED! Get off your duff! Change the laws! Change the accountability! Make this reservation a safe, prospering community! GET INVOLVED!
Exactly. But, the reservation johns won't hear any of what you have said. They are set in the old stupid ways and same as the old guard prehistoric mentality. No change in sight. They do not want to wake up. Stupid stinken Navajos!
Farmington

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

yak wrote:
Navajos can't get anything right.
including the Nothtern Navajo Nation "Fari" Board!!! RESIGN!!!
whammer jammer

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I'll have to talk with my boyfriend Matthew Tso about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Aztec Discussions

Search the Aztec Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GOP Nothing But Hot Air 1 hr nope 18
Cliven Bundy 11 hr Sand 5
A local chiropractor uses pressure points to he... 15 hr Sand 1
fbi 151 all others 0 15 hr Horace 2
Farmington religious leaders stress importance ... 17 hr Hey Maybe 15
New Mexico has lowest growth rate in region Mon Don 22
Are we not Men? Mon SmokeSignal 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Aztec Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Aztec People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••