heres the truth for you

heres the truth for you

Posted in the Azle Forum

frankum sucks

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 21, 2007
On the night of June 9, a woman in Pelican Bay received several injuries, including a broken clavicle, during the course of an arrest made by Chief of Police Eddie Frankum and officer Chance Whittington.
The woman, Delona Brown, was not the one being arrested. Her then-16-year-old son was.
The young man was “sprayed in the face with something” that a friend of the family calls pepper-spray. Both he and his mother were taken to Harris Methodist Northwest Hospital.
Brown and the family friend, who wrote a letter to the editor of the Azle News that was printed last week, contend that the police had no warrant for the teenager’s arrest.
The only trouble they are aware of, they said, is that he had been in a public park after hours.
A neighbor also contacted the newspaper to accuse the young man of malicious behavior that included throwing rocks at her home and breaking out windows regularly over a period of four days, culminating in the arrest and resulting injuries on June 9.
“He’s no saint,” Jackie Lambert has said of her friend’s son. Brown and Lambert were sisters-in-law many years ago and have remained close friends even after a divorce officially severed the relationship.
“He tormented my children,” Shannon Roland says of the same young man.
“He shattered the bathroom window while the children were in the shower. Glass shattered everywhere.
Mike

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jul 24, 2007
Get over it. Your kid is bad seed. He probably was wanted on some other charge, and they don't need a warrant, if in-fact he was the one who committed a crime and was witnessed doing so. This 16 yr old, like so many redneck, no job, meth-smoking bums around here needs to be locked up and the key tossed. Really good parenting ma! Maybe if your kids weren't allowed to run amuk, Pelican Bay would be that much safer. When he gets older, the next thing he'll do is kill someone, or better yet here in the sticksville, USA, he'll molest some innocent kid. I hate this place. If I could sell my home, I'd be out of here in heartbeat. I'm surrounded by idiots like this kid, petty meth-heads, dumbass rednecks, bum junkies, junked-up yards, just plain dirty filthy hillbilly trash. Now I can't sell because of people like 16yr old and their mega-disfunctional families. GOD, PLEASE GET ME OUTTA HERE!
WackySmacky

Caracas, Venezuela

#3 Jun 16, 2013
A nice little blast from the past... all the way back to July 2007. Nice to see that basically nothing has changed in 6 YEARS around here. Good call there MIKE. And after watching the recent "investigative" video on channel 8 about city hall, it just confirms without a doubt that METH is still alive and kicking around here.
Mike wrote:
Get over it. Your kid is bad seed. He probably was wanted on some other charge, and they don't need a warrant, if in-fact he was the one who committed a crime and was witnessed doing so. This 16 yr old, like so many redneck, no job, meth-smoking bums around here needs to be locked up and the key tossed. Really good parenting ma! Maybe if your kids weren't allowed to run amuk, Pelican Bay would be that much safer. When he gets older, the next thing he'll do is kill someone, or better yet here in the sticksville, USA, he'll molest some innocent kid. I hate this place. If I could sell my home, I'd be out of here in heartbeat. I'm surrounded by idiots like this kid, petty meth-heads, dumbass rednecks, bum junkies, junked-up yards, just plain dirty filthy hillbilly trash. Now I can't sell because of people like 16yr old and their mega-disfunctional families. GOD, PLEASE GET ME OUTTA HERE!
shocked

Munich, Germany

#4 Jun 20, 2013
why you dragging up old news? I would think todays events are enough to worry about and not what happened 6 years ago. Guess when you dont have anything bad to report or say, you turn to past events to make you feel complete. Sad, really sad indeed.:(
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Correct!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
Council Meeting Jul 20 Texan 11
Truth in Reno, Parker Co., TX Government Jul 13 Texan 36
Do you have Skybeam Internet, share your experi... (Jun '11) Jun '15 KATT2015 89
Very pretty girl in a white chevy (Nov '11) Jun '15 MichelleEvans 13
Azle City Harrassment (Apr '14) Jun '15 MichelleEvans 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Azle Mortgages