Should Robin Finstad Be Allowed To Ru...

Should Robin Finstad Be Allowed To Run For City Council?

Posted in the Azle Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
iknow

Lund, Sweden

#3 Apr 20, 2013
iknow...iknow..
all I CAN SAY IS THANK GOD IT IS A 3 WAY RACE!

Marshal might be trying to do all of these same things with his band of firefighter brothers, boyfriend, etc.

Check out the site on this forum titled "Should Marshal Daniel be allowed to run for city council" and "pelican bay firefighters fall ill fighting a hazardous chemical fire"
BigBrotherWatche sU

Netherlands Antilles

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text> You are a very sad individual. Truth is in the pudding and she has it, a lot of us has seen it. Keep posting your lies about Mrs. Finstad and lets hope she reports this slander to her attorney, 3 times the charm.
You are a very stupid individual. The only thing she has a lot of, is lumpy sour grapes pudding, and you can tell that tubby redbreast eats a LOT of it, and she gladly shares it with anyone stupid enough to eat it with her.

Not one lie was posted here, and far from it. Everything stated here is known as facts even to everyone who knows her, and your sad "denial" about it all, is not just another dirty river in Egypt, you know.

And if she didn't want her dirty political and personal laundry aired in public, she is stupid and had no business running for city council the first time.

And she was even dumber to try running again for city council, after all the crap she has tried to pull over on the voters, like secret walking quorums and deliberately not showing up for city council meetings and also forcing a special election when she didn't get her way.

And if she happens to get reelected by a minority of other political conspiracy idiots like yourself, then we already have a whole group of concerned citizens ready to publicly humiliate her and deal with her at meetings. Just like her other fellow lunatics have already been doing to others who dare to be outspoken against her at meetings.
HATEDmommaTOO

Moscow, Russia

#5 Apr 20, 2013
BigBrotherWatchesU wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very stupid individual. The only thing she has a lot of, is lumpy sour grapes pudding, and you can tell that tubby redbreast eats a LOT of it, and she gladly shares it with anyone stupid enough to eat it with her.
Not one lie was posted here, and far from it. Everything stated here is known as facts even to everyone who knows her, and your sad "denial" about it all, is not just another dirty river in Egypt, you know.
And if she didn't want her dirty political and personal laundry aired in public, she is stupid and had no business running for city council the first time.
And she was even dumber to try running again for city council, after all the crap she has tried to pull over on the voters, like secret walking quorums and deliberately not showing up for city council meetings and also forcing a special election when she didn't get her way.
And if she happens to get reelected by a minority of other political conspiracy idiots like yourself, then we already have a whole group of concerned citizens ready to publicly humiliate her and deal with her at meetings. Just like her other fellow lunatics have already been doing to others who dare to be outspoken against her at meetings.
You gay guys really hate women's breast! DON'T you! rhetorical
NopeStillNotMrPo r D

Netherlands Antilles

#6 Apr 20, 2013
HATEDmommaTOO wrote:
<quoted text>
You gay guys really hate women's breast! DON'T you! rhetorical
I just love a pair of perfectly matched firm yet fat and juicy boobys, myself.

But not some mismatched pair of saggy wrinkled blobs that smells like sweaty armpit farts, like your momma has after you completely wore them out sucking the life out of her.

And not rhetorical at all.
HATEDmommaTOO

Germany

#7 Apr 20, 2013
You made it sound like you think sucking on breasts is a nasty thing.
You definitely hated your momma.
And you are definitely NOT a 'mans,man'
NopeStillNotMrPo r D

Netherlands Antilles

#8 Apr 20, 2013
HATEDmommaTOO wrote:
You made it sound like you think sucking on breasts is a nasty thing.
You definitely hated your momma.
And you are definitely NOT a 'mans,man'
Really, where in this topic do I say this, King McNutter?

And where did I say I hated your momma? But I do feel sorry for your momma dropping you on your head so many times, and we can all see the mental damage it caused.

And yea, I'm definitely not a 'mans,man' if by that, you mean a closet case "alpha male douchebag" exactly like yourself.

But this definition sure applies to you, though. Just saying.

6. A man's man is an alpha male. Generally, men look up to these men and want to be them. These men walk into a room and are noticed. A man's man must act appropriately to every given situation. A man's man generally has a high level of income, but there are the exceptions. There's a few types of man's men, the polite sophisticated type and the rugged less sophisticated type. A man's man does what he wants with or without the support of others.

THIS >>>>> However, the man's man is more a myth than fact. You really can't be a man's man without being a >> douche bag << to others or without having money to throw at things. The sophisticated types of man's men generally have had every opportunity afforded to them by their parents or the equivalent from birth and >>>>> generally live self diluted facades of a life. <<<<<

>>>>> the rugged type of man's man generally mooches or takes what they want (possibly stealing) and generally live poor lives.<<<<<

AND THIS >>>>> generally, the man's man is a mask that men put on to seem superior to others. <<<<<

AND THIS DESCRIBES YOU PERFECTLY WHILE YOU POST HERE >>>>> Man's Man: when an animal raises the hair on their back to make them selves look bigger. <<<<<

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... 's+man
YOUhate

Fribourg, Switzerland

#9 Apr 20, 2013
VERY, VERY, well written!

I am sincerely empathetic for you. Clearly a man hurt you in your childhood and I detest him.

BUT, you did assuredly make my point. and everytime you make negative comments on this forum about boobs, the 19 people watching right now are going to know exactly what your problem is.

If you can only attack someone over their boobs, you are obviously not getting a point across. No one is attacking you over you're small b-lls or small D**K! You are showing a lack intelligence and focus

That is what my post was about that you attacked.
this mother

United States

#10 Apr 20, 2013
I will not vote for Robin i went to three council meetings and her threats with no action she is nasty she trys to threaten everyone. So shut up aRobin
You disgust this mother.
Jacob

Azle, TX

#11 Apr 20, 2013
Question; Who is Cyclops and Pink sock? Who is Larry and Darren? Anybody know these people? that's to funny
why even ask

Azle, TX

#13 Apr 20, 2013
well sence we dont know the other person running against Robin I will have to vote Marshal, But no no Robin. her not showing up for meetings, causing the city to spend 10.000 for a special election for not showing up, and for giving that God awful mayor free reign of the check book by not showing up. And I just can't stand Tish Allen the most disgusting person on earth. she makes me sick to my stomache every time i talk to her, my job make me have to be nice to her and it just kills me to see her come walking in the door yuck yuck yuck I warn my children to stay away from her.
why even ask

Azle, TX

#15 Apr 21, 2013
well spelling police lol check your spelling as well.
as far as not knowing I knew where Obuma and romney stood. simple as that and this mother of three don't like the bully that posted a bully laiden rant on every single topix concerning the election, I think that is your bully. and no I don't know Marshal but I dont want anyone in office because of a big cyber bully.
TOObad

Chisinau, Moldova

#16 Apr 21, 2013
why even ask wrote:
well spelling police lol check your spelling as well.
as far as not knowing I knew where Obuma and romney stood. simple as that and this mother of three don't like the bully that posted a bully laiden rant on every single topix concerning the election, I think that is your bully. and no I don't know Marshal but I dont want anyone in office because of a big cyber bully.
TOO BAD!
Everyday until election is over. Then there will be more if Marshal is elected and continues his DRAMA.
Jacob

Azle, TX

#17 Apr 21, 2013
OK, so what i'm getting here is that Mrs. Finstad wants to know where the citizen's tax dollar's went, and Mrs. Allen started a petition to throw the Mayor out for spending the money and Mr. Morley is wanting the same and Mr. Marshal is Mr.P boyfriend and they are both on fire department and ( FYI)(they are by law not allowed to vote on anything about the fire department)and from what I understand Mr.P is Mayor pro-tem (by law he can't do that either)and he also is against all 3 candidates. I'm no Einstein here but it seems to me a 5Th grader can figure this one out. OK everyone that talks about the three candidates must be the Mayors friends and the opponents friends or they are the ones talking against them, now I see the pattern here, its obvious the three want what is good" and the others wants what is bad" And there we have it ladies and Gentlemen"
straightjacket

Azle, TX

#18 Apr 21, 2013
Jacob wrote:
OK, so what i'm getting here is that Mrs. Finstad wants to know where the citizen's tax dollar's went, and Mrs. Allen started a petition to throw the Mayor out for spending the money and Mr. Morley is wanting the same and Mr. Marshal is Mr.P boyfriend and they are both on fire department and ( FYI)(they are by law not allowed to vote on anything about the fire department)and from what I understand Mr.P is Mayor pro-tem (by law he can't do that either)and he also is against all 3 candidates. I'm no Einstein here but it seems to me a 5Th grader can figure this one out. OK everyone that talks about the three candidates must be the Mayors friends and the opponents friends or they are the ones talking against them, now I see the pattern here, its obvious the three want what is good" and the others wants what is bad" And there we have it ladies and Gentlemen"
WRONG AGAIN.

If you were smarter, you wouldn't believe bogus crap like a police report on Tippy the lost dog with a statement in it that they "heard" someone say something they weren't a first hand witness to happening. THAT'S CALLED HERESAY. Which is right up there with filing a false police report. Does Robin have this police report framed in her house like they were all trying to frame the mayor with it?

But to a deaf and blindly loyal Robinite like yourself, they will stupidly believe any slimy worm she feeds her rabid chicks without question.

Anyway, there is NOTHING stopping them from voting on anything relating to the fire department, NOTHING. Do I need to repeat myself again about 10 more times until it sinks in?

The only time they cannot vote on anything relating to it, by state law, is if they or someone else they work for or are married to or related to is going to receive some sort of personal financial gain from their vote. And the last time I checked, NOBODY is getting paid as a volunteer at the fire department.

And how by law can he not be mayor pro-tem and serve on the fire department? The state law is all over the place concerning what you can and can't do relating to city councils and other city positions held at the same time. But I just looked it up and the key word here is VOLUNTEER fire department. If he was a PAID firefighter, there would be a conflict of interest as a member of the city council. Remember both of these are not paid positions, unless you figure out how to game the system and put taxpayers money in your pocket through influence when voting as a council member.

So it looks like your not smarter than a 5th grader after all.
Jacob

Azle, TX

#20 Apr 22, 2013
OK,witnesses signed statements on what they saw these people do to this dog" so it would not be hearsay. And if a city donates funds to a VFD they should not serve on that cities council as it would be a conflict of interest( to keep good government), but if they do then they can not vote on anything that has anything to do with VFD. AG website, it is there for a reason, so it would seem to me that for Mr.P to be Mayor-Pro Tem is a huge conflict of interest. With all your name calling and accusations against these people "KEY WORD HERE WOULD BE" You are friends with VFD who are on council. The budget they showed me shows the city does support the VFD. So i'm guessing you failed the fifth grade. just sayin"
RenoJoe

Azle, TX

#21 Apr 22, 2013
Just to let you know, a City Council member can serve on a volunteer fire department legally in Texas as long is it is not a paid position. If the Fire Department is a paid position, then the answer would be no. Google search "dual office holding for the state of Texas" to find the information. You may have noticed that the Mayor of the City of West was also a member of their volunteer Fire Department. I'm not for Gay marriage myself, but there is no state law that would bar two members of a domestic partnership from serving together on a City Council. Also there is no mystery as to were any Texas City spends their money. File a "Open Information Request" and ask for a copy of the "Approved Budget" and a copy of the "Year to Date" expenditures and "Year to date". In Reno one of the largest expenses is the Police Department. I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same with Pelican Bay. When looking at the reports, compare the income received to see if it matches what they planned for income. Then check and see if the expenses are in within plan. If planned income has a shortfall, then expenses would have to be reduced to keep the budget in line. Basic math... btw, my wife is a retired CPA. Good luck folks with your election.
Sabra Swaim

Euless, TX

#22 May 1, 2013
It was stated in a post on Bill Morley that I am acquainted or friends with Robin Finstad. For the record I have not met any of the council members other than Glen Oberg. I met Mr Bologna and Mr Morley at the Candidate forum on the 25th. Anyone wishing to ask me why I'm running or what my goals as council are, may email me anytime. Ssswaim@aol.com
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#24 May 1, 2013
Anyone who meets the legal requirement may run.
RFi

Azle, TX

#26 May 1, 2013
Would appreciate who ever you are" to stop your childish impersonations. I do not know Mrs.Swaim
tammy cartwrught

Euless, TX

#29 May 2, 2013
Sabra wrote:
<quoted text>Come On Robin...remember when I talked to you about possibly working some hours policing with Towns. You told me he wasn't allowed to hire women. You told me what was going on with Towns and I said, How bad can he be, he hasn't ever been indicted yet. We agreed there was nothing wrong with him. We have plans.
This just makes you look childish stop don't stoop to bad stuff be positive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
briar-reno vfd 13 hr Texan 3
News Missing teen's body found (Mar '08) May 24 JoessisterTasha 51
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Texas Railroad Commission tightens waste dispos... (Oct '14) May 18 Texan 5
Basham should be BashHer May 18 Texan 5
News Texas Oil And Gas Companies Must Now Research A... (Oct '14) May 18 Texan 5
More from around the web

Azle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]