Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Are you SURE it's legal for renters to sit on your city council? I don't believe it is. By all means check with The Texas Municipal League, they can tell you for sure.
yourSLUMLORD

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

ARainwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your attitude. Being a home OWNER does matter. I will join you.
WELL...MS A. Rainwater, I've looked up the Tax Roll on you. You own 5 lots. It appears that those lots have Trailer Homes on them as well. Do you rent out all of them? Their appearance is deplorable also.

So when a person comes on here and complains about SLUMLORDS, I'll be thinking about you FIRST!

Isn't that son/grandson of yours, Jay, the one who is backing up the town LUNATIC who has caused all sorts of problems for the people who backed him for city council. Let alone the problems he has caused for the PBPD!
POSTER

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Mark Little on Coral dr wrote:
To think you idiots want to shutdown he fd, well this home owner would raise all kinds of billy hell, the fd keeps my homeowner insurance down, so if you folks wanna fight I have the name of every homeowner in Pelican bay and we have been having meetings in which we hope to remove some of the rentals out, the is bad for the whole city but even worse is closing the fire department of any city. were working with the Tarrant county planning division and lawyers looking into what we have to do to get this city in better shape, I have also talked with various council members that informed me a renter can run for city council not for long we have legal documents to prove it is illegal for rental tenants to be there.
so keep on messing with the homeowners here in Pelican Bay we can actually sue the land owners of slums for our property value, so let's leave the fire department alone. I'm talking with about 15 other home owners to all join the fire department, and then next term take over city council and pass an ordnance banning renters from serving.
I'm quite sure your gonna have something negative to say but if you use a fake name your a liar and a coward.
Mr. Billy hell......cut the cr*p about homeowner insurance, don't believe most people in PB even have any. I also have the names of every REAL HOMEOWNER in PB. Not the renters, or someone living with mommy and daddy, but the actual HOMEOWNER!

Again....who are you kidding ....you can't afford LAWYERS!

If you have, "legal documents to prove it is illegal for rental tenants to be there" on the cc, as you say, THEN REMOVE RYAN TINCHER. He owns no property in PB per the Tax Roll.

Your Property Value decreases every year just like any TRAILER HOMEOWNER, in this country, no matter what city or state. A TRAILER loses value due to usage.

BIG QUESTION?? Why would you need to take over the cc next year to pass an ordinance to ban renters from serving when you say you ALREADY have a "LEGAL DOCUMENT to prove it is illegal for renters to be there".
SHUTthemDOWN

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

The PBVFD has become a source of most of the problems this year in PB. They spread their lying propaganda daily on this forum. They STEAL and BREAK THE LAW (wearing gun). They are, today, threatening to take over the cc. They spread rumors of things they know very little about. They spread rumors about homeowner insurance. Every intelligent insurance agent knows a TRAILER home will become unlivable if a fire breaks out anywhere in the building. It cannot be saved.
Volunteers are not always around for a call,, so the insurance companies don't count off enough for them. Reno is close enough for the needs.
The lies coming out of the PBVFD are causing factions to up-rise in this city. SHUT THEM DOWN!
ARainwater

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

yourSLUMLORD wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL...MS A. Rainwater, I've looked up the Tax Roll on you. You own 5 lots. It appears that those lots have Trailer Homes on them as well. Do you rent out all of them? Their appearance is deplorable also.
So when a person comes on here and complains about SLUMLORDS, I'll be thinking about you FIRST!
Isn't that son/grandson of yours, Jay, the one who is backing up the town LUNATIC who has caused all sorts of problems for the people who backed him for city council. Let alone the problems he has caused for the PBPD!
I own five lots and I have one trailer on them. My own. Screw you for assuming anything. I don't rent anything. Jay is my son and a very decent, honorable young man. He is backing a fellow firefighter. None of the rest has been proven to me yet.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Read the posts by Marshall Daniel lady! Your son is backing a bully, and that my dear is not the act of a decent and honorable young man. That is not an ASSUMPTION that is a FACT!
read read read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

You need to read your own post dummy
read read read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Ok mr jones
jaybo-jay hubbert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

yourSLUMLORD wrote:
<quoted text>
You should defiantly Lear all of the facts before getting on here and looking rediculous. We have one home on 5 lots. Im jay, and im her son. And yes.im backing the so called lunatic. If you have any problems with me and my family you can go through me. if you want to know my lide add me on Facebook,i dont hide anything. If not stay out of it.
jaybo-jay hubbert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Texan wrote:
Read the posts by Marshall Daniel lady! Your son is backing a bully, and that my dear is not the act of a decent and honorable young man. That is not an ASSUMPTION that is a FACT!
He was simply replying to all of your little hate marshal gangs comments. You badmouthed him, he struck back, get over it.
anonymousPROXYth is

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

ARainwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I own five lots and I have one trailer on them. My own. Screw you for assuming anything. I don't rent anything. Jay is my son and a very decent, honorable young man. He is backing a fellow firefighter. None of the rest has been proven to me yet.
Texan wrote:
It's YOU'RE not your, and my opinions have more meaning there than you can imagine. Not only that, but you don't want to know who I am.
But we already know who you are, you're exfirechief Paul Stetzel who must have some old rusty axe to grind about M.D. And I don't know what it is, but you have completely worn out your welcome here, so GOODBYE!

Just like most of us know by now the hateful and delusional lunatic posting as hundreds of different aliases using an anonymous proxy to hide his spineless cowardice is really "stay at home dad" (and failed mayor want-a-be) Mike Jones.

What was that noise? Was that another car driving by your house? Quick! Run over to your video cameras trained on city hall and see who's there and give us another exciting update! Some council member may have paid a water bill, and we all have a "CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT" to know who it is!
fdmembrs

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

you lying bunch of trash here the fd is the only city entity that oes anything right you are the laughing stock of the city, I know a lot of folks here and were tired of it. all those that want to close the fd GET OUT OF HOME OWNERS business, we don't want your renting asses here any longer so take your lease purchase agreements lol and get lost, oh I forgot you already are.
silence

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

fdmembrs wrote:
you lying bunch of trash here the fd is the only city entity that oes anything right you are the laughing stock of the city, I know a lot of folks here and were tired of it. all those that want to close the fd GET OUT OF HOME OWNERS business, we don't want your renting asses here any longer so take your lease purchase agreements lol and get lost, oh I forgot you already are.
By the way, that was not any current member of the FD. Just a little FYI
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Ok jaybojay how many of these names are you? Just read your post stating he was merely replying, and he struck back. Forget to change the name back on that one did you? Oh by the way GLAD YOU KNOW WHO I AM hahahahaha. Sorry Paul I really hope they do not harm you over anything I have stated. MORONS there are MORONS in Pelican Bay.
jaybo-jay hubbert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Im jaybo, jayhubbert, and 10thletter, thats it. i have nothing to hide. Look me up on Facebook, whats up.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Neither do I.

I'm Jeremy Joiner..
fdmember

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

You being real? Im calling him now.
jaybo-jayhubbert

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

and finally it is revealed... lol. no wonder why you've been smashing on me, talk about illegal, I was terminated from the fd, by you without a vote. someone who was also the former chief having relations with a city council member. it all makes sense now. you have no room to talk in any subject on any pb forum. that's cute.
OU81TO

Venezuela

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

jaybo-jayhubbert wrote:
and finally it is revealed... lol. no wonder why you've been smashing on me, talk about illegal, I was terminated from the fd, by you without a vote. someone who was also the former chief having relations with a city council member. it all makes sense now. you have no room to talk in any subject on any pb forum. that's cute.
Wasn't he also good friends with the old PD chief? I know his little buddy David Baxter was, because he worked for him.
Aint no way

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

I call Bull*&$%

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Azle News Video

•••
Azle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Azle Jobs

•••
•••
•••