PBVFD should be held responsible for ...

PBVFD should be held responsible for their missing money

Posted in the Azle Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
silence

Dallas, TX

#2 May 14, 2013
Oh boy, here we go again.
LASTnightsNEWS

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 14, 2013
I saw the BriarVFD Chief interviewed on the news last night. The story was about the monies the state of Texas has set aside for things like VFD's. But the state of Texas has spent that money elsewhere.

Briar looked good.

Obviously PBVFD isn't in the same league. They weren't interviewed. And I have read all kinds of nasty comments about Briar VFD on this forum. Uhm..

The Briar Chief was all decked out in his official uniform shirt. It was channel 5 or 8, switched channels at one point.
thatsrich

United States

#6 May 14, 2013
They should look good after meth labs and gambling parlors
Texan

Wichita, KS

#8 May 15, 2013
I'm not sure that we are all talking about the same VFD. Everyone should be held accountable for their own actions, be they individuals or organizations; VFDs included.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12 May 15, 2013
The Mayor can not single handidly stop anything, and if they are as corrupt as you say, and two of them are on the City Council, you have a problem.
the10thletteroft healph

United States

#13 May 15, 2013
Shut us down huh. Good luck :)
SHUTthemDOWN

Poland

#14 May 15, 2013
the10thletterofthealph wrote:
Shut us down huh. Good luck :)
YES...YES...YES...YES
Shut down the PBVFD!
It could be brought before the city council. If a tie, the mayor votes, brainless.
The city could stop paying for the fire truck and sell it. The city could stop paying the utility bills for the VFD. The city could stop the VFD from using the name Pelican Bay.

Look at the stupid way you argue even. You don't get it.
There has been a VFperson on the premises with an open gun on his hip. Money was stolen. There is troubled conditions at the PBVFD.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#15 May 15, 2013
Don't ever believe that it can't be done, and luck doesn't have anything to do with it.
Question

Anonymous Proxy

#18 May 15, 2013
Are you talking about the Fundraising money that was stolen from the PBVFD building? I heard about it. Is that the money? Or are you talking about some new money?
silence

Dallas, TX

#20 May 15, 2013
The police have a report on it as well as a possible suspect.
WELLthen

Manassas, VA

#21 May 15, 2013
Whatever the amount on the police report says was stolen, needs to be deducted from their (PBVFD) budgeted monies.

If they are gave more money, it will just disappear!

Accountablity & Integrity! Do they really have ANY?
hahaha

United States

#24 May 15, 2013
You guys are a joke. Why dont you argue over something real, like why our troops are getting killed left and right, or how our goverment is crooked. we are getting hundred s of thousands of dollars stolen by the goverment and you people argue over a fire dept. Pathetic...
????????

Azle, TX

#26 May 15, 2013
hahahaIStheTHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS REAL TOO!
That was REAL money stolen at the PBVFD.
And we have a crooked VFD right here in PB, just like the crooked government you refer to.
Thousands of $'s are being stolen right here in PB, Tx as well. We have 2 of those VFD men on our city council. That IS something for us to be very concerned with.

You must be the thief since you want to deflect us to other matters. And you give yourself away every time you post and then 'judge' your own post right away. You do it when you use your real name also.
Who you talking about now find something else to complain about
MYchoice

Prague, Czech Republic

#27 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="????????"]<q uoted text>
Who you talking about now find something else to complain about[/QUOTE]
THIS subject is my choice. If you don't like it, go CHOSE your OWN.

I think now, I will post twice as much on this site alone.
Mark Little on Coral dr

Azle, TX

#28 May 16, 2013
To think you idiots want to shutdown he fd, well this home owner would raise all kinds of billy hell, the fd keeps my homeowner insurance down, so if you folks wanna fight I have the name of every homeowner in Pelican bay and we have been having meetings in which we hope to remove some of the rentals out, the is bad for the whole city but even worse is closing the fire department of any city. were working with the Tarrant county planning division and lawyers looking into what we have to do to get this city in better shape, I have also talked with various council members that informed me a renter can run for city council not for long we have legal documents to prove it is illegal for rental tenants to be there.
so keep on messing with the homeowners here in Pelican Bay we can actually sue the land owners of slums for our property value, so let's leave the fire department alone. I'm talking with about 15 other home owners to all join the fire department, and then next term take over city council and pass an ordnance banning renters from serving.
I'm quite sure your gonna have something negative to say but if you use a fake name your a liar and a coward.
ARainwater

Azle, TX

#29 May 16, 2013
Mark Little on Coral dr wrote:
To think you idiots want to shutdown he fd, well this home owner would raise all kinds of billy hell, the fd keeps my homeowner insurance down, so if you folks wanna fight I have the name of every homeowner in Pelican bay and we have been having meetings in which we hope to remove some of the rentals out, the is bad for the whole city but even worse is closing the fire department of any city. were working with the Tarrant county planning division and lawyers looking into what we have to do to get this city in better shape, I have also talked with various council members that informed me a renter can run for city council not for long we have legal documents to prove it is illegal for rental tenants to be there.
so keep on messing with the homeowners here in Pelican Bay we can actually sue the land owners of slums for our property value, so let's leave the fire department alone. I'm talking with about 15 other home owners to all join the fire department, and then next term take over city council and pass an ordnance banning renters from serving.
I'm quite sure your gonna have something negative to say but if you use a fake name your a liar and a coward.
I like your attitude. Being a home OWNER does matter. I will join you.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#30 May 16, 2013
Mark, for starters I would like to see the VFD fixed not shut down. You should however be raising BILLY HELL right now, as home owners you need to take your city back from the slum lords and druggies. Right now you really need to take a look at your city council and VFD and ask yourself ARE THESE REALLY THE PEOPLE WE NEED IN CHARGE? Working with the planners and lawyers from the county is a good start, but get ready for a fight because the powers that be in PB aren't going to like it. But do not leave the FD alone; FIX IT! The same with your City Council.
heyTexan

Karlstad, Sweden

#31 May 16, 2013
Notice how they took our posts #9 & 10 off of this site from yesterday.
The PBVFD is corrupt. CORRUPT
Texan

Wichita, KS

#32 May 16, 2013
And this surprises me? NOT IN THE LEAST. The thing they haven't figured out is that you can't hide from the truth. You can cover up a pile of crap but the foul odor persists.
POSTER

France

#34 May 16, 2013
Mark Little on Coral dr wrote:
I agree...AGREE...AGREE with YOU about the renters not being allowed on the city council. I have always, to my spouse, over and over, said a renter shouldn't be making decisions for a city when they don't even own a stake in the city. REMEMBER, I AGREED with that.

Here is the problem:..Your friends Mr. Tincher and Marshal Daniel(Lunatic), wouldn't be able to run for cc. They don't OWN PROPERTY in PB. I didn't find them on the Tax site. Couldn't find Mr. Bologna either...could be he uses another first name!

Check the Tarrant County Property Tax site online, it is free to anyone.

Robin, Morley, Hunter own property in PB. They pay taxes on that property. Rusty Rogers' wife is listed as the property owner paying taxes.

I DON'T understand why people in this city, who claim to be smarter than the slumlord goons, constantly, come on this forum, and spread propaganda that they can't back up. That's why I have started a campaign to tell the TRUTH. No matter how much it hurts some ILL TEMPERED control freaks like LL.

You need to work within the perimeters of the TRUE FACTS or YOU are the one spreading FALSE RUMORS. But you turn around and accuse your enemy (whoever that is today)(the person you don't like telling the truth to everyone) of spreading rumors. Your cr*p is rumors too 85% of the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reno Mayor Candidates 19 hr Texan 2
our mayor Apr 15 Slumlord owner 9
Bill Morley allowes Mike Lowery 4-wheelers,Dump... Apr 13 michaelneelands 5
Sandy Beach Road 3 growing Pot Holes Apr 12 Daniel 2
News Missing teen's body found (Mar '08) Mar '17 Joes sister 55
Shots fired in Pelican Bay(Azle,Tx) (Jan '09) Feb '17 TabeT80 33
Reno Council (Jun '16) Feb '17 Texan 59

Azle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance