Pelican Bay FAILS as a Good City

Pelican Bay FAILS as a Good City

Posted in the Azle Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
1trueperson

Lithonia, GA

#1 May 20, 2013
Crime runs amuck in the city, and the Police only care about writting tickets.
City properties are in Code Violation and nothing is done about it, but you can bet they will give you a ticket for your property. Unless you are one on the Elite members in this city.
Police department is used as a Harassment Squad by some city officials.
Fire department thats been a drain on the city, and at the cener of missing money for many many years.
Roads are in rotton condition. Lets get the tanker truck company to pay for repairs to the ones the travel on.
We have to WORK TOGETHER as a community, of homeowners and renters, to improve this city.
We have some Elderly out here that need some help from time to time with things. Yet they get ignored by the community and fined by the city cause they can't push an oxygen tank and lawn mower at the same time.
Where is community respossiblity in this city?
Texan

Wichita, KS

#2 May 20, 2013
Sorry 1trueperson, the community responsiblity has been diven into the ground by the bullies, druggies, slumlords, and a corrupt City Council that chooses to look the other way while attempting to line their pockets. At the rate they are going bankruptcy is on its way and when that happens Azle or Ft.Worth will take over and clean up that p---hole and get rid of the garbage.
1trueperson

Lithonia, GA

#3 May 20, 2013
Did you know that the police department has gone into the water department and pulled personal information on people. Violation of privacy policies. Without a warrant.
Filling a false police report is a crime, yet its been done by some city officials.
Animal crulty has been commited for sime people's personal pleasure and laughs.
Its awful behavior by many.
ConfusedBYyou

Chelyabinsk, Russia

#4 May 20, 2013
I'm confused by you...1trueperson.
Either you want Code Enforcement or you don't!
Sounds as if you want them to ticket only certain properties, yourself. So, you don't want them to ticket the elderly?

If they didn't ticket the elderly for their property, there would be other people complaining about unfair treatment. Just like you're doing here. What happened to paying a kid to mow your lawn. If a person can't afford to upkeep their property, no matter what age they are, they shouldn't rent or own property. No matter where they live.

You sound like a social worker.

That post name of yours is really funny! No joke, I laughed
BUT...Eventually I'm going to RIP it apart.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#5 May 20, 2013
Whats to be confused by? He/she wants PB fixed, and it doesn't sound like anyone wanting special treatment for anyone. The elderly can sometimes use a little extra help, and this person just seems to be reaching out for it.
icallBS

Anonymous Proxy

#6 May 20, 2013
1trueperson wrote:
Crime runs amuck in the city, and the Police only care about writting tickets.
City properties are in Code Violation and nothing is done about it, but you can bet they will give you a ticket for your property. Unless you are one on the Elite members in this city.
Police department is used as a Harassment Squad by some city officials.
Fire department thats been a drain on the city, and at the cener of missing money for many many years.
Roads are in rotton condition. Lets get the tanker truck company to pay for repairs to the ones the travel on.
We have to WORK TOGETHER as a community, of homeowners and renters, to improve this city.
We have some Elderly out here that need some help from time to time with things. Yet they get ignored by the community and fined by the city cause they can't push an oxygen tank and lawn mower at the same time.
Where is community respossiblity in this city?
Let see...Let's check the misspellings here!
List - writting (writing), cener (center), rotton (rotten), respossiblity (responsibility)

That statement, "Police department is used as a Harassment Squad by some city officials", sounds like a familiar persons complaint.

Hello, ROBIN.

Starting your defense, getting prepared for what's coming!

icallBS

Anonymous Proxy

#7 May 20, 2013
Texan wrote:
Whats to be confused by? He/she wants PB fixed, and it doesn't sound like anyone wanting special treatment for anyone. The elderly can sometimes use a little extra help, and this person just seems to be reaching out for it.
I shall ignore all of your posts where you stick-up for Robin!
1trueperson

Lithonia, GA

#8 May 20, 2013
Confused, I guess you have never heard of a fixed income. They can't afford to pay someone to do it. I mowed it for them, at no charge, cause thats how a community should work together.
How about we FINE THE CITY for code violations.
How about charging the Mayor with animal crulty, confessed from his own mouth, or chage him for false police report. Oh we can't cause the Police are HIS SS SQUAD.
I see homeowners properties in code violations. Yet they aren't fined. Why is that?
Why is it that people fighting for the good of the city are made to be the villans? Yet the ones GUILTY of criminal behavior are made out to be Holy Saints.
Its to maintain a corrupt hold on the good people of this city and milk every cent out of them possible.
1trueperson

Lithonia, GA

#9 May 20, 2013
icallBS, Yes there are misspellings. I am working off my phone. Small keys and much frustration at the BS coming out of people like you. No I am not Robin. I know of her. I attend council meetings and I see the corrution in this city. I have seen the pathetic actions of some of the people out here. Including Police, Fire, and City. The actions of a few bad people have defined our city for too long. You by statement are addmitting to be one of those few.
CALLout

Iceland

#10 May 20, 2013
1trueperson wrote:
Did you know that the police department has gone into the water department and pulled personal information on people. Violation of privacy policies. Without a warrant.
Filling a false police report is a crime, yet its been done by some city officials.
Animal crulty has been commited for sime people's personal pleasure and laughs.
Its awful behavior by many.
WHO did the police file a false police report on, Robin??
WHO?
Let me guess, you think they filed a false police report on you!
Which police report would that be?
What is it about?
What are you being charged with?
Who is being charged with what falsely.

Again, the small common words that you think you know how to spell, you can't. But you have learned to spell check bigger words. It is your inherited poor speech, from a lack of education, that shows me who you are.

Texan better not say a da-n thing about the spelling lesson I just gave, after what he has said to Jaybo.

You need to back your a-- WAAYYYY out of this ring, Texan!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#11 May 20, 2013
Don't worry about misspelled words their champion can't write a complete sentence without at least one or two misspelled words, not to mention that his grammar and punctuation will make a third grader look like a Rhodes Scholar.
1trueperson

Lithonia, GA

#12 May 20, 2013
My education level has nothing to do with any of this. Niether does my spelling. You all understand the real issues on the table, and in true fasion are trying to side step them.
I have not been arrested, charged with, or even given a ticket.
I have been the victim of robbery and theft. The Police state," No since in making a police report. Its not like we will catch anyone."
Sounds like fine job.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#13 May 20, 2013
CALLout, p--s on you AND your spelling lesson. Back your own a-- out of this ring if you want one out. You don't run the show as much as you want to, and the only a-- you have control over is your own. So like I said p--son you AND your spelling lesson. Don't like it tough s--t!
1trueperson

Lithonia, GA

#16 May 20, 2013
Lets look at the open meeting about the budget last month.
People asked questions about the budet. The Mayors only answer was read the budet.
After several minutes of this, someone ask where to get a copy of the budget.
Mayor said it is avaible in office 72 hours before the meeting.
City secretary leans over and tells Mayor that no copies were made for the public.
City lawyer offers one copy to the residents.
Mayor immeditely closed the open disscussion of the budget.
Thats not to mention the disrespectful behaivior that took place.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#17 May 20, 2013
What ever CALLout. You might just like it even less, and I don't worry about what you say. So take your TOUGHS--T and your BOOYAH fold them six ways and shove them up your a--.
yourHIDINGsometh ing

Russia

#18 May 20, 2013
1trueperson wrote:
Lets look at the open meeting about the budget last month.
People asked questions about the budet. The Mayors only answer was read the budet.
After several minutes of this, someone ask where to get a copy of the budget.
Mayor said it is avaible in office 72 hours before the meeting.
City secretary leans over and tells Mayor that no copies were made for the public.
City lawyer offers one copy to the residents.
Mayor immeditely closed the open disscussion of the budget.
Thats not to mention the disrespectful behaivior that took place.
That last meeting you're talking about was 2 months ago. Not last month.

You've been in hiding for so long now, you don't even recall which month it is!

Hello ROBIN!
1trueperson

Lithonia, GA

#19 May 20, 2013
Once again, I am not Robin. Not related to her.
Lets see last month was April. The same council meeting were Marshall was rude, disrespectful, caused a big scene, called people outside for a fight. Yea that was last month. the Police just stood there laughing, as several people went outside. Police had to be told to go outside to stop any violence from happening.
Thank you play again!!
Liar
1trueperson

Lithonia, GA

#20 May 20, 2013
Funny thing at council meeting tonight.
They approved the minutes for April 9th council meeting.
You know the meeting that DID NOT TAKE PLACE according to some people.
aka,( yourHIDINGsomething )
Kelly b

Azle, TX

#21 May 20, 2013
CALLout wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO did the police file a false police report on, Robin??
WHO?
Let me guess, you think they filed a false police report on you!
Which police report would that be?
What is it about?
What are you being charged with?
Who is being charged with what falsely.
Again, the small common words that you think you know how to spell, you can't. But you have learned to spell check bigger words. It is your inherited poor speech, from a lack of education, that shows me who you are.
Texan better not say a da-n thing about the spelling lesson I just gave, after what he has said to Jaybo.
You need to back your a-- WAAYYYY out of this ring, Texan!
HELLO DARREN, or is it SARA KNAPP, Yea we keep up with you posting your no good for nothing cra@#" whats the matter? can you stand it for someone to care for others like Robin does? awwwww" to bad so sad for you. Yea" we are coming out of the wood work to help Robin fight for the right of the citizens against people like you.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#22 May 21, 2013
It's a guessing game, that's what it is, a guessing game. Bet you can't guess who anyone is. Toooooooo funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas bill 1913 passed no jail for fine only of... Jul 24 Love 1
our mayor Jul 23 big Fish 16
Reno Council Members Leave Meeting Jun 28 Texas Dude 17
Renomom was on Facebook while baby drowned in t... Jun '17 Texan 2
Reno Mayor Candidates Jun '17 Texan 11
Caleb Olivas (Apr '16) Jun '17 Amy Youngblood 2
STRANGER THINGS: Azle & Reno Jun '17 Texan 2

Azle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Azle Mortgages