Looking for something fun to do with ...

Looking for something fun to do with your family & friends this holiday season??

Posted in the Aylett Forum

Since: Nov 09

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2009
Contact me at [email protected] m to host your December HomeShow!!
Host a COOKIE EXCHANGE AtHome America Party!
With 76 percent of people baking during the holidays, having a cookie exchange
is a great theme idea. Encourage your HomeShow guests to bring a sample of their
favorite holiday cookies and recipe cards for everyone in attendance.
Then…During the presentation, guests can sample the baked goods while I spotlight a few HomeWares that are perfect for creating, serving and giving homemade holiday treats, such as our Baker’s Basics Collection, Pharmacy Canister, Kitchen Essentials Buttercup Batter Bowls and “Mom and Me” Mitt Set!
TREE TRIMMING!
We all have ornaments we’ve grown to cherish, so invite guests to bring their
favorite Christmas ornament to the HomeShow and share why it’s so dear. Those
who do bring an ornament can have their names added to a special drawing for
one of our incredible ornament sets.
During the presentation, I will feature our HomeWares perfect for trimming a tree, such as “Hand Stitched in Time,” Rustic Primitive Bells S/5, 5-Star Ornamentals, Symbols of the Season Heart Strings Ornaments S/3, Symbols of the Season Angel Trio Tree Skirt, Simple Sentiments 11-Piece Stitchery Set and Winter’s Wonder Tree Skirt!
Are you still reluctant to Host your very own HomeShow? Maybe money is tight, maybe things are just hectic with the holiday season, or maybe you’re worried about those folks where either them or their spouse has lost their job.
Let me tell you all the great benefits to hosting your very own HomeShow. It IS affordable! By hosting a holiday HomeShow of your own, you’ll be able to socialize with friends at a FUN ladies’ night out! Plus, you’ll help them to receive decorating ideas and HomeWares to spruce up their homes for the holidays! With our monthly specials and great gift-giving options, Hostesses and their guests will SAVE BIG while
giving their homes a ‘face-lift’ that their friends and family will truly enjoy! And during tough economic times, people tend to stay closer to home and want to beautify their home more as they spend more time there. We have have many HomeWares we have made even more affordable.
We could have your HomeShow at your favorite restaurant or even in the basement of your church! You won’t have to worry about cleaning the house. This gives everyone a centralized location to meet as well to take a break from all the hussle and bussle of the holiday season, or even a catalog party!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aylett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grotto Jul 12 Papi63 1
Hanover county deputy undercover having sex on ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Lawless 1
Holladay house aylett va (Aug '16) Aug '16 Curious 1
Music Jam in Doswell (Jul '16) Jul '16 sue copper 1
News Woman gets life for cab driver's murder (May '16) May '16 foundation94 1
News Proposed Motor Cross Park In King William (Jan '08) Feb '16 Resident 2,734
$5000 Reward / Murder Attempt Glen Allen Man 3... (Feb '12) Oct '15 Researched 8

Aylett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aylett Mortgages