drugs r bad

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Mar 10, 2012
if no one has heard bout this shemale, she loves to snort roxies, shell do anything for one. shes a user and an abuser.she cheats on her so called boyfriend, i bet he has no idea. im pretty sure he cheated on her too, but if u look at her youd understand. all she works for, roxies, where did she even come from. she should go back. her face makes people sad and here attitude matches. sour puss thats what u should call her. id say her puss is sour like the rest of her, she may act or look nice but dont be fooled by that. shell just stab u in the back and take ur money for her roxy habit. someone should tell her what shes doin is taken away from those that really need them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ayer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg prostitution sting nets five arrests (Oct '13) Dec 7 Notsodumb 86
News Friends say ex-Shirley town administrator consu... (Jun '10) Nov 27 Inquiry 63
Supervisors at Archive Systems In Littleton (Oct '16) Nov '17 Data Entry Worker 10
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Oct '17 Peaches 12
News Frustration ignites tempers, assault charges re... (Oct '08) Oct '17 Peppone 4
News Ayer man remains held without bail in domestic-... Sep '17 Darn Tootin 5
News Solar power microgrid goes online in Cuttyhunk ... Aug '17 Solarman 1

Ayer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ayer Mortgages