McGuane twins lose appeal

McGuane twins lose appeal

There are 12 comments on the Nashoba Publishing story from Aug 13, 2010, titled McGuane twins lose appeal. In it, Nashoba Publishing reports that:

That word came Friday, Aug. 13, from the Appeals Court in Boston that Ayer twin brothers Peter and Daniel McGuane have failed in their quest to reverse their convictions for the 2005 manslaughter of Kelly Proctor of Ayer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashoba Publishing.

Danno

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2010
I still can't believe those two clowns are out and walking around town. Not much value in a human life to only serve such a short time. It's a shame and that kids death was a needless tragedy.
I'm sure those two thugs will screw up again.
Ayer Resident

Wellesley, MA

#2 Aug 13, 2010
Hooray that it got turned down. It's just too bad that Kelly Proctor's life came to an end and these bullies continue to walk these streets. It seems to me not much has changed with them. Still thinking of themselves. Karma...Karma...Karma..
Ayer girl

Princeton, MA

#3 Aug 13, 2010
YES! That is good. Karma indeed! Money doesnt buy everything.
the_finalist

Lowell, MA

#4 Aug 13, 2010
its over murderers take your slimy butss back to florida with your rapsheet
hesu

Lowell, MA

#5 Aug 15, 2010
to bad all your losrr friends on facebook dont have the time to or care to read the comments on all these papers of what your peers really think..your hated just do everyone a favor..leave and never show your faces here again at least your alive and out of jail,,,or commit HARI KARI
ayercrackhead

Lowell, MA

#6 Aug 16, 2010
it aint over,you fools,me and my evil twin never murdered no one and we gots plenty of $.you will see it aint over...by the way,please ms.proctor dont sue us in a civil lawsuit
dee

Boston, MA

#8 Aug 18, 2010
Word thru the grapevine it Danny is now fighting semi prof in MMA? Umm seriously you killed someone and now you think you should fight overs in a ring? They got off basically scott-free. Get out of Mass boys, cause Karma is a b*&#$%!
shirleyujest

Westford, MA

#9 Aug 18, 2010
Appeal to Superior Court. Give me a break! We can only hope that the official(s) there will also recognize evil when they see it.
Ally

Bedford, MA

#10 Aug 18, 2010
I still find the arrogance incredible...responsible for someone's death. HE WASNT WALKING DOWN THE STREET AND DROPPED DEAD...YOU BOTH KILLED HIM. NO ACCOUNTIBILITY!!!!
mnb

Lowell, MA

#11 Aug 18, 2010
go ahead burn that money up losers...lawyers having a field day cause u wont MAN UP to your wrong
Jim

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Aug 19, 2010
they literally got away with murder, just goes to show what money can buy

Since: Jun 12

Waltham, MA

#13 Jun 30, 2012
ayercrackhead wrote:
it aint over,you fools,me and my evil twin never murdered no one and we gots plenty of $.you will see it aint over...by the way,please ms.proctor dont sue us in a civil lawsuit
Is this really one of the McGuane twins writing in...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ayer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired (Nov '16) 7 hr Darn Tootin 61
Beatles For Sale tribute band returns to Shirley Aug 4 Beatleman 1
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Jul 21 Darn Tootin 10
News Serving life for Ayer murder, ex-Green Beret su... (Jan '09) Jul '17 QBob 125
News Convict sues Ayer police (Jun '08) Jul '17 Disappointed 50
News Ayer man remains held without bail in domestic-... Jul '17 Fake News 1
Supervisors at Archive Systems In Littleton (Oct '16) Jun '17 Fast Typer 8

Ayer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ayer Mortgages