Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

I'm voting for Sonny's dead daddy for mayor.
Notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

crazy eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Good point, why would you want a President who builds skyscrapers when you can vote for.... never mind, that dolphin has been staring at me for days. I'm afraid now to go in the bathroom.
You can't think of one reason Donald Trump shouldn't be Prez???

That's great, why don't you put him up in 2016!!!

Please do cause Americans can think of plenty and they will enlighten you!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa a
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Notice wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump is about as good as it gets for the GOP and I'd love to see a Trump/Palin ticket too LOL........
Notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Hey Sonny wrote:
I'm voting for Sonny's dead daddy for mayor.
It's really sad that nothing in your Religious doctrine, Spiritual discoveries or life background or moral code tells you speaking ill of the dead might be wrong in some way!
crazy eyes

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Notice wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is he would take your welfare check rip it in half and say 'you're fired'!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Lemont Cranston wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump is about as good as it gets for the GOP and I'd love to see a Trump/Palin ticket too LOL........
A Trump/Palin ticket ?? That would be great! They still haven't understood that Palin was the very worst pick in American History!

Can you imagine if Palin ever got the Republican nomination? When that day comes you know for sure that the RNC is underneath the Berlin wall!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

crazy eyes wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is he would take your welfare check rip it in half and say 'you're fired'!
LOL! You know when the RNC is in collapse when they begin to contemplate tearing up Americas' wealthy welfare checks via loop holes!

I can see them now on the Island of Massachusetts off the shores of Dubai sipping $20,000 a bottle wine stating "Mitt, can you believe our RNC puppets have gone rogue, they are now talking about closing the loopholes, well Jeffrey the butler will have to turn his Bentley in for a Cadillac because I am not going to suffer!!!"
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
A Trump/Palin ticket ?? That would be great! They still haven't understood that Palin was the very worst pick in American History!
Can you imagine if Palin ever got the Republican nomination? When that day comes you know for sure that the RNC is underneath the Berlin wall!

That was McCain trying to pull a fast one by 1) Having a woman running mate and 2) Someone new to the political arena - it backfired on him big time, but we got her and Tina Fey to amuse us.
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

crazy eyes wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is he would take your welfare check rip it in half and say 'you're fired'!
Along with ruining Social Security, Medicare and Veterans benefits, that's all you hear them talk about and they think they are going to get elected?? Dumb as dumb can be! They have heard of the Baby Boomers who are in vast numbers now. Again, Dumb as Dumb can be!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Lemont Cranston wrote:
<quoted text>
Along with ruining Social Security, Medicare and Veterans benefits, that's all you hear them talk about and they think they are going to get elected?? Dumb as dumb can be! They have heard of the Baby Boomers who are in vast numbers now. Again, Dumb as Dumb can be!
Social Security is in the green. Unemployment funds are in the green. Medicare is in the green. And Veterans benefits should always be top priority and it will always run in the green.

The problem is that these politicians are always taking money out of these programs for other things.

I agree with a law that possibly doesn't allow citizens with say ten million in the bank from collecting social security even if they did pay in. If there comes a time for some reason that they lose all their millions then of course they are allowed to collect.

In reference to food stamps, their argument is also a dead ender. To listen to a room of people paying $50,000 for a dinner with Romney complain about citizens collecting food stamps is beyond an insult.

Food Stamps have guidelines. If a person begins a job that pays them say $10 an hr then they are no longer eligible to receive food stamps. Also food stamps are a method of government spending. They actually advertise and encourage people to apply during tough economic times. This is for a reason as it keeps many citizens employed.

People that are on welfare and food stamps do not want to be on them at all, the majority would rather be working.

America use to operate on its own service industry as the money would circulate in a complete circle. Now we have Western Union that clearly shows a flow of massive amounts of cash being sent out of the US. This money only has trickled back through dividends on certain stocks. But it is like a 1% return which is a complete failure and never will work.

Yes, we are a country of immigrants but first, we are a country of allegiance. I was always against amnesty as it is a show of complete failure and it awards law breakers. I was against it because our jobs were being taken by the thousands through this process. In the construction industry we seen it coming for years.

I am not talking about the new construction neither as most of these companies support illegal hires over American labor and it has absolutely nothing to do with skill!!! The American worker will always be more skilled.

Investors have taken over the building industries and manufacturing in America. I have seen plastic factories boom and then collaspse over night. This is because the investors pulled out and dumped the company. This was a Romney special talent.
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Social Security is in the green. Unemployment funds are in the green. Medicare is in the green. And Veterans benefits should always be top priority and it will always run in the green.
The problem is that these politicians are always taking money out of these programs for other things.
I agree with a law that possibly doesn't allow citizens with say ten million in the bank from collecting social security even if they did pay in. If there comes a time for some reason that they lose all their millions then of course they are allowed to collect.
In reference to food stamps, their argument is also a dead ender. To listen to a room of people paying $50,000 for a dinner with Romney complain about citizens collecting food stamps is beyond an insult.
Food Stamps have guidelines. If a person begins a job that pays them say $10 an hr then they are no longer eligible to receive food stamps. Also food stamps are a method of government spending. They actually advertise and encourage people to apply during tough economic times. This is for a reason as it keeps many citizens employed.
People that are on welfare and food stamps do not want to be on them at all, the majority would rather be working.
America use to operate on its own service industry as the money would circulate in a complete circle. Now we have Western Union that clearly shows a flow of massive amounts of cash being sent out of the US. This money only has trickled back through dividends on certain stocks. But it is like a 1% return which is a complete failure and never will work.
Yes, we are a country of immigrants but first, we are a country of allegiance. I was always against amnesty as it is a show of complete failure and it awards law breakers. I was against it because our jobs were being taken by the thousands through this process. In the construction industry we seen it coming for years.
I am not talking about the new construction neither as most of these companies support illegal hires over American labor and it has absolutely nothing to do with skill!!! The American worker will always be more skilled.
Investors have taken over the building industries and manufacturing in America. I have seen plastic factories boom and then collaspse over night. This is because the investors pulled out and dumped the company. This was a Romney special talent.

You did an excellent job defining your points and I totally agree with you. Romney provided a speech at the CPAC meeting but it was not to give momentum to the GOP, it was about himself, he loves himself and tried to buy the presidency which America did not let him. Thanks be to God.
Sanchez

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I like your attitudes. I don't care if you earn $5 or $50000, work or not work everyone should get a welfare check in the mail. Let's make it an even playing field!
Hey Sonny

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Notice wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really sad that nothing in your Religious doctrine, Spiritual discoveries or life background or moral code tells you speaking ill of the dead might be wrong in some way!
Hmmm, I don't believe in an invisible sky wizard so I don't know what your point is. Do you? I do know that sonny likes stuffing gerbils in his backside though. His dad must've been proud.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Sanchez wrote:
I like your attitudes. I don't care if you earn $5 or $50000, work or not work everyone should get a welfare check in the mail. Let's make it an even playing field!
How about you take 15,000 a year less so someone else can have a job? Sounds good to me! I bet we can get an illegal citizen that would do you job for under $15,000 a year. What do you think?

Lets go across the board!
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

How about if you got a job instead of collecting a cuckoo check for doing nothing (except for slandering people and physically assaulting cops and firemen, of course)?
Rollstone the POS

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rollstone wrote:
How about if you got a job instead of collecting a cuckoo check for doing nothing (except for slandering people and physically assaulting cops and firemen, of course)?
You are full of shit rolly!
Sanchez

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you take 15,000 a year less so someone else can have a job? Sounds good to me! I bet we can get an illegal citizen that would do you job for under $15,000 a year. What do you think?
Lets go across the board!
You misuderstand me. I just think it's wrong to give up half my check so you and your boyfriend can sit around and think of ways to get 75% of it. I don't take your money so why do you feel it is ok to take my earned money from me??
Soooooo

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone the POS wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Rolly never killed an unarmed and innocent man with a golf club.

Right?
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rollstone the POS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?

Ex-Fitchburg mayoral candidate gets probation in assault
Sentinel & Enterprise
Posted: 03/23/2012 06:32:08 AM EDT

FITCHBURG -- One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.

Lynch, 42, of 48 Cedar St.,#2, is ordered to not commit any misdemeanor or felony crimes, to abide by any existing harassment orders, and to not publicly comment in writing about the officer, or the officer's family, in relation to the case. Lynch is also barred from pursuing civil action related to the incident against the Fitchburg police, JR's Pub or any of their employees.

Last March, Lynch was arrested on charges that he attacked Officer Kerry Siomos outside the North Street pub after yelling at Siomos and threatening to kill the officer and his family.

The charges of assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery, disorderly conduct and threatening to commit a crime will be dropped after 2 1/2 years if Lynch complies with all terms.
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Ex-Fitchburg mayoral candidate gets probation in assault
Sentinel & Enterprise
Posted: 03/23/2012 06:32:08 AM EDT
FITCHBURG -- One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.
Lynch, 42, of 48 Cedar St.,#2, is ordered to not commit any misdemeanor or felony crimes, to abide by any existing harassment orders, and to not publicly comment in writing about the officer, or the officer's family, in relation to the case. Lynch is also barred from pursuing civil action related to the incident against the Fitchburg police, JR's Pub or any of their employees.
Last March, Lynch was arrested on charges that he attacked Officer Kerry Siomos outside the North Street pub after yelling at Siomos and threatening to kill the officer and his family.
The charges of assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery, disorderly conduct and threatening to commit a crime will be dropped after 2 1/2 years if Lynch complies with all terms.
Well, no one is perfect!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ayer Discussions

Search the Ayer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Serving life for Ayer murder, ex-Green Beret su... (Jan '09) Wed ANGLETURNER 98
Ayer man jailed for stabbing girlfriend (Mar '10) Wed Craig 87 12
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Jul 18 Kundrot dionkie 1,149
ShirleyArts! presents The Little Mermaid Jr. Jul 17 Pajama People 2
JBOS group to work on proposed Devens zoning ch... Jul 11 Reside 1
Shirley resident looking for cat (Sep '10) Jul 9 Gina 7
Arrest Log: 6/13/2010 (Jun '10) Jul 9 Lol 4
•••
•••

Ayer News Video

•••
•••

Ayer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000