Trial set for housebreak suspects - S...

Trial set for housebreak suspects - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 3 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jan 22, 2011, titled Trial set for housebreak suspects - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Two Ayer men are facing breaking-and-entering charges after they were allegedly tripped up in two housebreaks by something as simple as a sneaker print, police say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Think green

Leominster, MA

#1 Jan 22, 2011
Am I the only one who can see that these nice young men were simply trying to help out these people by removing energy draining products from their homes? They don't deserve to go to jail they deserve a medal.
ellis

Worcester, MA

#2 Jan 23, 2011
nick ellis has the only criminal record...def. would point fingers at him
Ayer citizen

Westford, MA

#3 Feb 11, 2011
I hear that the sneaker print may have actually belonged to Mary Spinner. Oh, I forgot, Ayer doesn't investigate when their dear Mary commits a crime. Does she have "Something" on certain members of town government? Maybe has the goods on one or two of the selectmen? I KNOW I DO, problem is getting the "Honest" citizens to speak up when they witness something. Mary Spinner, and her boyfriend at the post office WILL make a wrong move eventually, and I WILL be there to see it! I wish their families knew the truth about them...Maybe there IS a way...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ayer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) 10 hr Peaches 12
News Frustration ignites tempers, assault charges re... (Oct '08) Oct 8 Peppone 4
News Ayer man remains held without bail in domestic-... Sep 19 Darn Tootin 5
Supervisors at Archive Systems In Littleton (Oct '16) Sep '17 Brain Tumor 9
News Solar power microgrid goes online in Cuttyhunk ... Aug '17 Solarman 1
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired (Nov '16) Aug '17 Len 66
News Ayer arrests (Aug '09) Aug '17 Nick 5

Ayer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ayer Mortgages