Keady back in court on wiretapping al...

Keady back in court on wiretapping allegations

There are 11 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Sep 30, 2010, titled Keady back in court on wiretapping allegations. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Former Shirley Town Administrator Kyle Keady appeared yesterday in Ayer District Court for a pretrial hearing in regards to charges he illegally taped people in and around Shirley Town Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

jhk

Dracut, MA

#1 Sep 30, 2010
keady needs to plead guilty ,put it behind him...fighting this will only benefit the lawyer...and further drag this out and cause more exposure and even embarressement for everyone involved..he should use his right to a speedy trial...while his lawyer laughs all thw way to the bank
factfinding

Spencer, MA

#2 Sep 30, 2010
he has to do this to broker deal before trial. this is NOT going to trial. Take a look at the evidence pile.
He should be credtied for this much -eh did cut the crap and show the MSP whre everything was - those were snap decisions he made on the spot without an attorney present - the gig was up. They were gonna find it on hard drives etc anyhow. Who knows if he was that sophisticated to see the writing/wiring on the wall at that time.
Jim

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Sep 30, 2010
I bet Pepperell is grateful that Shirley gave him more money so that he would turn their job offer down.

Amazing how the Shirley officials were so clueless that this had been going on for so long.
only dracut being dracut

Randolph, MA

#4 Sep 30, 2010
hang him high!
oh, i thought it said john kerry.
never mind.
John

Hudson, MA

#5 Sep 30, 2010
This town is a mess and a laughing stalk . What a shame .
John

Billerica, MA

#6 Sep 30, 2010
I disagree with you John post #5
I don't think the town is a laughing stalk.. I feel for all the females involed. this guy is a sick person.
Now what would be real cool is to lock him in a room with a dozen of the women involed, then put his ass in jail...
to clarify

Leominster, MA

#7 Oct 3, 2010
Jim wrote:
I bet Pepperell is grateful that Shirley gave him more money so that he would turn their job offer down.
Amazing how the Shirley officials were so clueless that this had been going on for so long.
The town gave him not one more dime!!! read the papers, rather than blogging. They offered to bring him up to where he SHOULD have been had 2 years in raises been given, This was dependent on a vote approving same at ATM
lost in space

Wellesley, MA

#8 Oct 3, 2010
to clarify wrote:
<quoted text>
The town gave him not one more dime!!! read the papers, rather than blogging. They offered to bring him up to where he SHOULD have been had 2 years in raises been given, This was dependent on a vote approving same at ATM
Well, mr. math wizzard, offering to give him two years worth of raises ISN'T an increase? It isn't less, and it isn't the same amount. What would you call it? Think again now, this time REEAAALLL hard.
Clarify for Mr D head

Leominster, MA

#9 Oct 5, 2010
lost in space wrote:
<quoted text> Well, mr. math wizzard, offering to give him two years worth of raises ISN'T an increase? It isn't less, and it isn't the same amount. What would you call it? Think again now, this time REEAAALLL hard.
What part of offer and what part of approved by the voters at ATM
(Annual Town Meeting) don't you understand.
noho

Newburyport, MA

#10 Oct 6, 2010
Considering what Kyle Keady was up to, and knwoing his brother Kevin, it's obvious that this family is damaged. I wonder what happened to them. That family seems to have produced some broken people.
blackrose

Leominster, MA

#11 Nov 12, 2011
noho wrote:
Considering what Kyle Keady was up to, and knwoing his brother Kevin, it's obvious that this family is damaged. I wonder what happened to them. That family seems to have produced some broken peo ple.
kevin keady is a great guy why would u mention his name with kyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ayer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg prostitution sting nets five arrests (Oct '13) Dec 7 Notsodumb 86
News Friends say ex-Shirley town administrator consu... (Jun '10) Nov 27 Inquiry 63
Supervisors at Archive Systems In Littleton (Oct '16) Nov '17 Data Entry Worker 10
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Oct '17 Peaches 12
News Frustration ignites tempers, assault charges re... (Oct '08) Oct '17 Peppone 4
News Ayer man remains held without bail in domestic-... Sep '17 Darn Tootin 5
News Solar power microgrid goes online in Cuttyhunk ... Aug '17 Solarman 1

Ayer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ayer Mortgages