Girl Stabbed Multiple Times at Ayden ...

Girl Stabbed Multiple Times at Ayden Middle School

There are 1 comment on the WNCT-TV Greenville story from Dec 17, 2007, titled Girl Stabbed Multiple Times at Ayden Middle School. In it, WNCT-TV Greenville reports that:

A 15-year-old is recovering from multiple stab wounds after officers say she was stabbed inside the classroom. via WNCT-TV Greenville

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNCT-TV Greenville.

Nana JoJo

AOL

#1 Dec 17, 2007
I Would say you should all check backbacks before going into the classrooms.
Also my Grandaughter goes to that School and i say get more security for the schools there.
they had like 16 things aiming for trouble there just last year.
Build another school , or tighten your Security it Always takes someone to get hurt before the right things seem to get done at School.
These kids today all over seem to be using alot more weapons then years ago.
Get tougher Laws for those who get caught with weapons, stop the slap on the wrist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ayden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pitt County Mugshots (Nov '13) Jan 26 John 3
Review: Anderson's Heating and Air Conditioning Jan '17 HeidyTimberlake 1
CHRISTIAN VAUSE in louisville ky out of prison (Feb '16) Dec '16 beveled glass doo... 9
Joe Pledger Dec '16 Greenville chick 2
News Clinton: 'Do any of us have a place in Trump's ... Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 75
News Jacksonville teen has successful eye surgery fo... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sue Ann 2
Pecans (Jan '14) Jan '14 Debbie 1

Ayden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ayden Mortgages