County woman dies in accident

Full story: Martinsville Bulletin - Martinsville, Virginia

A Henry County woman was killed in a single-car accident early Saturday. Vatera Latrice Gravely, 21, of 2520 Hobson Road, Axton, died at the scene of the accident that occurred about 1:18 a.m. Saturday, according to the Virginia State Police.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 5, 2014
unknown

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

Tera was not that drunk the night of the wreck... People is not telling the whole story... Lee was with her.. he was very violent towards her and he has a so-called "girlfriend" Keshia who had been threatning her previously. The way her car struck that tree, tell me it won't nobody chasing her. I been with Tera so many nights drunk and she knew 650 like the back of her hand (every curb)Lee is not telling the whole story of what happened... It was a reason Tera was driving so fast, why was there paint on the back of her car? Why was her trunk tilted up???? When she wrecked, why she dindn't hit the tree as a straight on collision??? The pieces are not adding up.. I know for a fact that girl was chased off the road and Lee made her take a x-pill. If he had nothing to do with the incident, why he didn't come pay his respects?????? Why does his story keep changing. First it was the car tossed him out then it was when her car wrecked on her side he got out then it was he jumped out before she wrecked. If he jumped out, what made him jump out. Was his girlfriend chasing them and he figured he should jump out before his girlfriend do something crazy??? It's all good tho cause God makes no mistakes- she's happier now than ever before and Lee and Keshia will suffer eventually. God is going to fix them better than any court, police ect. Since the police will not investigate this "MURDER", God will.
lonniekeith

Piedmont, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

You seem to know this girl who died. is she black? if so I'm trying see if we are possible related.I live in SC, a Gravely, after research I found out I had family in Axton rt 2 area from back in like 1892 my grandfathers half brother was born there that year Bishop Monroe Gravely died 1968 in Beckley WV. His parents name were Frank & MaRinda Martin Gravely, it was another son named John Gravely he died in Axton around 1948 illness, daughter Marinda Wilson died in Washington DC. I was wondering if you knew any Gravely's in Axton that may can help me locate possible family. lonniemayeg9@yahoo.com
unknown

Warsaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

Before you post something for everyone to read, please spell-check your comments. Sorry for the death of your love one. May GOD bless the family.
her friend forever

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Not a day that goes by that I dont think about you. I love you to death. When you left it took a piece out of me. A piece that cant ever be replaced. R.I.p my angel.
childhood buds

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

missing my friend love u Vatera G.
bff

Hardy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Tera is a sweetheart always!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Axton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Axton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••