Has your leadership started planning ...
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#303 Jul 19, 2013
Walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>
The world is full of people who all have free will to do right or do wrong. It is no different for the people of God, they still have a choice.
Because I choose to do wrong is not a reflection on God, it is a reflection on me. God is perfect in every way, and when that day finally does come, we will both bow to the same God.
I didn't say it was a reflection on God, I said it was a reflection on mono-theism. Understand now?
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#304 Aug 21, 2013
Awesome_Steve_Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, not true. I do not plan to bow to your God or any other.
First off there is only one God, he is not mine, but I am his. Secondly the people in Noah's day did not plan to drown either, yet they did.

So your plans to not bow are immaterial, God said every knee will bow, so unless you remove your legs you may want to rethink your plans.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#305 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, I was reading that Islam is indeed growing within the US - I read that Muslims make up about 5% of the population - no wonder they are growing, there are SO many people available to convert.
Why isn't Christianity growing? You already have 80% of us - if you want more, you should invite the homosexuals, that would increase your numbers. Still, I can understand why Christianity is not growing like Islam is
Wide is the path that leads to destruction, Islam is the perfect religion if you hate, you can kill anytime you want and be rewarded, you can abuse and marry 12 year old girls, why the worlds males have not all flocked to Islam is amazing.

As for why Christianity is not growing and Islam is, God in the old testament used godless people to bring Israel back into submission to him.

God told Christians to be one body, they have instead gone the way of religious gangs denominating themselves into man made temples. Islam and the left are currently allied, think of it, the left who will all be killed the moment Islam gains control of an area and imposes Shari law is aiding and covering for Islam, clearly this is the hand of God blinding them and Islam like the godless people of old will be used to drive modern day Christianity back to what it should have been all along.

Gangland Christianities days are numbered. And it will be Islam that will both eliminate the denominations and eliminate liberalism itself from the world.

Then the end will finally be here and when all seems lost to the faithful the cavalry will appear in the skies and there will be justice for those who lose their lives standing for the son of God!
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

#306 Aug 21, 2013
Walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Wide is the path that leads to destruction, Islam is the perfect religion if you hate, you can kill anytime you want and be rewarded, you can abuse and marry 12 year old girls, why the worlds males have not all flocked to Islam is amazing.
As for why Christianity is not growing and Islam is, God in the old testament used godless people to bring Israel back into submission to him.
God told Christians to be one body, they have instead gone the way of religious gangs denominating themselves into man made temples. Islam and the left are currently allied, think of it, the left who will all be killed the moment Islam gains control of an area and imposes Shari law is aiding and covering for Islam, clearly this is the hand of God blinding them and Islam like the godless people of old will be used to drive modern day Christianity back to what it should have been all along.
Gangland Christianities days are numbered. And it will be Islam that will both eliminate the denominations and eliminate liberalism itself from the world.
Then the end will finally be here and when all seems lost to the faithful the cavalry will appear in the skies and there will be justice for those who lose their lives standing for the son of God!
You have a way of bringing fresh air to this group, thanks...

Since: Jul 12

Welch, WV

#307 Aug 21, 2013
Walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>
First off there is only one God, he is not mine, but I am his. Secondly the people in Noah's day did not plan to drown either, yet they did.
So your plans to not bow are immaterial, God said every knee will bow, so unless you remove your legs you may want to rethink your plans.
Why do you assume that I have legs? Are you saying that people without knees are exempt? What about people who have prosthetic knees?

Welch, WV

#308 Aug 21, 2013
Walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think that all the world's males want to kill and marry 12 yr old girls? Do you think that Christianity has been preventing men from doing this here in America? What is preventing Muslim Americans from doing this now?

I guess if the Muslims take over the US and kill people who are not submissive to their ideas, I would likely be persecuted and murdered the same as you. It would not lead me to suddenly embrace a Christian God for protection - it would make me think that some people's idea of God has made them insane with power. It wouldn't be the first time.

Welch, WV

#309 Aug 21, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a way of bringing fresh air to this group, thanks...
Bob! I've missed talking to you - how's it going?
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#310 Aug 21, 2013
Walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>
All that will be left is the CC. Jesus promised that.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#311 Mar 3, 2014
More signs the days of man made denominational temple worship are coming to a close. Federal government is planning to strike down all marriage protection acts, a Christian baker has been forced to make a cake for a false gay wedding!

Are you ready for the sale of temples and return to home meetings? You no longer have the right to call out sin and separate from it! So you will be forced to rent your temple for godless acts against the marriage covenant so are you ready?!

Welch, WV

#312 Mar 4, 2014
Yays for Gays!!

I'm sorry that equal rights offend you the way they do.

I'm looking forward to a time when discrimination against gender was a ridiculous thing our society used to do. You know, like slavery.
William

Birmingham, AL

#313 Mar 4, 2014
Yays for Gays!!

I'm sorry that equal rights offend you the way they do.

I'm looking forward to a time when discrimination against gender was a ridiculous thing our society used to do. You know, like slavery.
I could care less about gay marriage but it would be really nice for the federal government to yank the tax exempt status of churches for everything except donations that they make to approved charities. Organized religion is a business and it should pay tax on it's property and staff. Then we'll see just who is sincere about what they do with their money.

Yank the NFL and other pro sports tax exemptions while we are at it. They don't need to be propped up in any way, shape, or form.
Mike Peterson

Miami, FL

#314 Mar 5, 2014
William wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less about gay marriage but it would be really nice for the federal government to yank the tax exempt status of churches for everything except donations that they make to approved charities. Organized religion is a business and it should pay tax on it's property and staff. Then we'll see just who is sincere about what they do with their money.
Yank the NFL and other pro sports tax exemptions while we are at it. They don't need to be propped up in any way, shape, or form.
The Church teaches, clothes, feeds more people than any organization in the world thru donations. I am sure you would be glad to make that up with more taxes from your paycheck since you are a great Christian.

Since on judgement day, the question from Jesus will be what have done for me, you will be able to say I gladly paid more taxes to give to the clothe the naked etc.
William

Trussville, AL

#315 Mar 5, 2014
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church teaches, clothes, feeds more people than any organization in the world thru donations. I am sure you would be glad to make that up with more taxes from your paycheck since you are a great Christian.

Since on judgement day, the question from Jesus will be what have done for me, you will be able to say I gladly paid more taxes to give to the clothe the naked etc.
Following that typical Catholic works-oriented reasoning, Jesus will ask you why you dumped money into a church business that had to turn around and hire lawyers and pay millions in fines and restitution over a sex abuse scandal. And spent money on lavish structures and their upkeep. Monies that could have gone elsewhere.

Yank the tax exemption. Then the community organizers posing as clergy can find other work at the Red Cross or the Peace Corps.

Welch, WV

#316 Mar 6, 2014
William wrote:
<quoted text>
NFL and pro-sports are exempt from paying taxes?? I had no idea. Wow.

Why?

I only suggest that folks uphold the law and quit acting as if gay people are oppressing them. Pay your taxes, everyone, gays included.
William

Birmingham, AL

#317 Mar 6, 2014
NFL and pro-sports are exempt from paying taxes?? I had no idea. Wow.

Why?
http://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsi...

Over the years, pro sports has given millions to candidates and their political action committees to keep the IRS at bay. They have also used politicians to stymie any competition to the established order of the NFL, NBA, and MLB lucrative deals as the sole-source of pro competition.

There was a pro league called the USFL back in the 80's that made a run at the NFL's stature, but it collapsed. There hasn't been a credible threat since.
Mike Peterson

Jackson, MS

#318 Mar 6, 2014
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Following that typical Catholic works-oriented reasoning, Jesus will ask you why you dumped money into a church business that had to turn around and hire lawyers and pay millions in fines and restitution over a sex abuse scandal. And spent money on lavish structures and their upkeep. Monies that could have gone elsewhere.
Yank the tax exemption. Then the community organizers posing as clergy can find other work at the Red Cross or the Peace Corps.
Just one of many.

Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic Church in the United States. Thanks to your support, in fiscal year 2010 CRS touched the lives of more than 100 million poor and vulnerable people in nearly 100 countries around the world.

The work you make possible saves lives, addresses the root causes and effects of poverty, promotes the sacredness and dignity of human life, and helps build more just and peaceful societies outside the United States. CRS also serves Catholics in the United States by inviting them to live out their faith as part of one human family.

CRS is one of the most efficient organizations in the world. In fiscal year 2010, 95 percent of the money we spent went directly to programs that benefit the poor overseas.

How was your almsgiving in 2010. Oh, I forgot you interpret the book your own way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Axton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) Jul 22 William 3,351
Christians Murder American Indians (Jan '12) Jun '16 Kevo8263 32
The Bible teaches that the Earth will never end (Apr '15) May '16 Anonymous 38
thomas jefferson edwards Apr '16 nuks67 2
Norm Fields – FORMER employee of Johnny Robertson (Feb '12) Apr '16 GunFighter 29
Stop erasing my comments! Apr '16 Truth teller 1
stp 500 Apr '16 Dale 2

Axton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Axton Mortgages