Help Finding my Family

Help Finding my Family

Posted in the Axton Forum

lonniekeith

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#1 Apr 1, 2007
Hello, I am seeking to get information on my Family. The Gravely family (african american)My great Grandfather name was Frank Gravely who wife name was Sarah Jones Gravely, they had 3 sons my grandfather was the youngest of the 3 named Clarence Gravely born around 1910 and was killed in a coal mining explosion I believe in 1959 a year later his mother passed. His brothers also were killed in the coal mines. This is all my uncles/aunts know about the Gravely side which I am trying to find out more and meet other family members. My grandparents Clarence and Causby Gravely resided in Pocahontas Tazewell VA children Clarence Jr,Alvin, Frank, Jack,Clyde my father,faye,sarah,yvonne,clara ,Jim was killed in a car accident in CT,eliza. My grandmother later moved to Roanoke VA and passed sept 18 2003. If you have any info you can email me at [email protected]
Yvonne Mayfield

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2007
I am looking for information about my Uncle in Eden NC. We sent him a invitation to a wedding and it came back with deceased written on it. His address is 872 Morgan Rd. And his name is Harold Hampton. I live in Omaha,Ne and my phone number is area code and he call's me Bonnie. My E-mail address is [email protected] If any one could help me find him please contact me asap.
jjd

Rocky Mount, NC

#3 Jun 1, 2007
hey
jjd

Rocky Mount, NC

#4 Jun 1, 2007
himods
MANUEL E DE JESUS

Whitehall, PA

#5 Jun 24, 2007
MY SONS WANT TO NOW ABAUT THE FATHER HE IS IN PATILLAS PR
MANUEL E DE JESUS

Whitehall, PA

#6 Jun 24, 2007
HELLOW MY NAME IS ANGELINA RIVERA .I AM LOOKING INFORMATION ABOUT MY SONS FATHER .HES NAME IS MANUEL E DE JESUS GONZALEZ
HE LIVE IN

HC 764 BOX 8209
PATILLAS PR 00723
MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Axton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr.joel smithers Wed hick town usa 1
Eric Pitcock Is a Liar (Jul '11) Sep 27 sad 73
Caleb Robertson lied on TV (Nov '11) Sep 22 Cantrip 35
Victory Baptist Church: The BIG cross (Apr '12) Sep 10 William 22
Is Martinsville Church Of Christ a big lie? (Nov '09) Sep 10 historian65616 74
The Bible teaches that the Earth will never end (Apr '15) Sep 9 historian65616 41
Christians Murder American Indians (Jan '12) Aug '16 William 34

Axton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Axton Mortgages