Man dies in blaze

Man dies in blaze

There are 1 comment on the Martinsville Bulletin - Martinsville, Virginia story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Man dies in blaze. In it, Martinsville Bulletin - Martinsville, Virginia reports that:

“I would stress that everyone be sure that their homes are equipped with operating smoke alarms”

A fire in a Ridgeway home early Saturday left one man dead. The man, whose name has not been released pending positive identification and notification of his family, died when a fire broke out in the living ... via Martinsville Bulletin - Martinsville,...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Martinsville Bulletin - Martinsville, Virginia.

JFR

Charlotte, NC

#1 Dec 23, 2007
This was a friend that I grew up with and it is a very sad day for us here at christmas time...He was a god friend. As A fireman that i am this goes to show everyone that it is extreamly important that you have WORKING SMOKE DETECTORS IN YOUR HOUSES!!! He may have lived if his were working!!!! GOD BLESS~!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Axton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) Aug 22 mpetershat 3,369
Victory Baptist Church: The BIG cross (Apr '12) Aug 20 Mel 21
Christians Murder American Indians (Jan '12) Jun '16 Kevo8263 32
The Bible teaches that the Earth will never end (Apr '15) May '16 Anonymous 38
thomas jefferson edwards Apr '16 nuks67 2
News County woman dies in accident (May '09) Jan '14 bff 6
Life to Live Counseling and Wellness Center (Aug '13) Aug '13 L2LWellness 1

Axton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Axton Mortgages