City Teen Disappears From Axton Facility

City Teen Disappears From Axton Facility

There are 1 comment on the The Daily News-Record story from Jul 31, 2008, titled City Teen Disappears From Axton Facility. In it, The Daily News-Record reports that:

Police say a 14-year-old Harrisonburg girl has been missing for a week from an Axton protective-care facility, where she had been placed by juvenile authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily News-Record.

Deborah

Hillsboro, WV

#1 Aug 3, 2008
I am the mother of the teen, I have called the Henry county police dept and they wont give me any info. I have left my number for the officer on duty and still no phone calls... I even traveled their and he wasnt in, and the police station couldnt give me any info. I would like to know what the hell the police dept are doing! because evidently they arent doing their job right. I have no info from the police dept. what I have found out I have found out on my own. thier is a lead that she is possibly in the Danville Area, Why in the hell havent they went their. YOU CAN GUARANTEE, I WILL HAVE ME A LAWYER AND A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Axton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr.joel smithers Feb 20 YEPP 4
the church of Christ insider discussion boards (Aug '10) Jan 28 William 10
Is there anything to do here??? Bored..... Jan '17 ATTheWizard85 1
Church of Christ rules and principles (Apr '13) Dec '16 Credal Drone 305
THE CHILDREN of THE GOD MOST HIGH (May '14) Dec '16 randy 6
thomas jefferson edwards (Apr '16) Oct '16 NUKS67 3
Martinsville Seven - The Martinsville Curse (Mar '10) Oct '16 Santiago Ramey 10

Axton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance