3 members of Va. family shot to death...

3 members of Va. family shot to death in basement

There are 6 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jun 28, 2009, titled 3 members of Va. family shot to death in basement. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Authorities say a Virginia couple and their adult son have been found shot to death inside their burning home and that another son was wounded but escaped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

David

Middletown, PA

#1 Jun 28, 2009
Isn't that the solution to everyone's problems? Just kill those involved or close to you.

“Depraved Indifference”

Since: Dec 08

Ronin

#2 Jun 28, 2009
David wrote:
Isn't that the solution to everyone's problems? Just kill those involved or close to you.
....Four can keep a secret, if three of them are dead...

Since: Jul 07

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jun 29, 2009
In another article a neighbor says they were such nice Christian people, LOL. Christians are great at smiling how nice they are on Sunday mornings, meanwhile they've got 14 teens buried under their house. LOL.
BGHOZ

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2009
quattrone wrote:
In another article a neighbor says they were such nice Christian people, LOL. Christians are great at smiling how nice they are on Sunday mornings, meanwhile they've got 14 teens buried under their house. LOL.
hey Quattrone,did you read my response
to your post on the "Father's Day Beating"article?
I hope that cleared things up for you...BGHOZ
BGHOZ

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2009
Very bizarre.
Joe Sixpack

Manteca, CA

#7 Jun 29, 2009
Just exercising those Second Amendment rights, yo NRA?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Axton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want to be Christian.can i ? (May '15) Apr 16 123abc 8
Why They Left: Listening to Those Who Have Left... (May '12) Apr 8 James A Farmer 45
How many of the 10 commandments have you broken? (Feb '12) Mar '17 sam i am 145
the church of Christ insider discussion boards (Aug '10) Mar '17 Democrappy ... 12
dr.joel smithers (Sep '16) Feb '17 YEPP 4
Is there anything to do here??? Bored..... Jan '17 ATTheWizard85 1
Church of Christ rules and principles (Apr '13) Dec '16 Credal Drone 305

Axton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Axton Mortgages