Review: Charley's Place

Review: Charley's Place

Posted in the Avondale Forum

Missy Meyer

Tempe, AZ

#1 Dec 30, 2012
I want to let everyone know this bar has become very dangerous!! In less than a week I’ve seen two BAD fights here. One last Sunday and this Friday a friend of mine just got beat up very badly on their patio by a bunch of bikers. My friend was taken away in an ambulance and is in bad shape in the hospital. WORST part, none of the employees tried to stop it even after we were yelling at them to stop it. The karaoke guy wouldn’t even help stop the fight. We were told later that the bikers pretty much rule the place is why none of the employees would stop the fight. This place is not a friendly bar or a safe bar to have fun in. We went here because it was close to our house. NO MORE, we will be finding another bar to hang with friends. STAY AWAY from this place unless you want to get beat up while the employees watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Az Vein & Laser Institute - Kulbhushan ... (Jul '09) 8 hr issa 29
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) 9 hr Brian 14
bi gay or dl for skype ? (Nov '15) 16 hr Josh 2
Sexy Wife looking for someone to chat with. Sep 12 SanoErnesto 3
Paul Stith Jul '17 Dawn 1
New guy at Quik food Mart on 83 Jun '17 Juancarlosmendez 1
News Therapy horse 'Mister' rescued from ditch in Av... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Nice News 1

Avondale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avondale Mortgages