MCSO: Laveen shooting 'murder-suicide'

MCSO: Laveen shooting 'murder-suicide'

There are 1 comment on the ABC15.com story from Jan 24, 2013, titled MCSO: Laveen shooting 'murder-suicide'. In it, ABC15.com reports that:

Authorities have confirmed two people found dead at a home in the south Valley Thursday were victims of a murder-suicide. Maricopa County Sheriff's Department spokesman Joaquin Enriquez said the homeowners, and parents to one of the victims, called 911 after hearing shots being fired from the guest home behind their house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC15.com.

Patty

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Why would his parents, that knew Mario owned a gun not called police to report he was in violation of having a gun. Did you notice I didn't say owned! Mario Ramirez was a felon. He was Arrested in 1992 for aggravated assault and did 3 years prison time! Now that's wrong, this girl Teresa now is dead, that loser is too, he took the cowards way out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sun City the best place to retire in AZ? (Apr '09) Mar 21 Dreyfus 58
Review: 1st Classic Dental (Jul '12) Mar 16 wanda_p61 3
Review: Az Vein & Laser Institute - Kulbhushan ... (Jul '09) Mar 2 Jessicabrittani 27
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) Feb 26 Ohheyhey 5
News Permit for mine that could threaten jaguar El J... Feb 25 East520 2
News Meet Ava, Arizona Snowbowl's new avalanche resc... Feb '17 Nice News 1
News Therapy horse 'Mister' rescued from ditch in Av... Feb '17 Nice News 1

Avondale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avondale Mortgages