Park managers accused of battering 91...

Park managers accused of battering 91-year-old resident

There are 5 comments on the Tampa Bay Online story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Park managers accused of battering 91-year-old resident. In it, Tampa Bay Online reports that:

Deanna L. Hubbard, 49, and Gregory W. Sweeney, 46, both of 919 S. Jean Ave., Avon Park, were each charged with burglary with assault or battery and battery on a person 65 years of age or older.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Online.

janet

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Dec 25, 2009
dirty rats, lock them up
smart

Lakeland, FL

#2 Dec 26, 2009
Somebody beat on them awhile see how they like it!

Since: Dec 09

Byron Center, MI

#3 Dec 28, 2009
There is no excuse for abuse, especially on a 91 year old. She may be old but she is not stupid. I have dealt with Deanna over the phone on a unit in the park and she practically demanded that I buy a particular one sight unseen. She stated "I run this park". Apparently by her rules. I really don't think that the owners need someone like them as managers. I was in this park in July (she did not know that I was there) the realtor sign in the window of the unit that I was interested was her number. So maybe once this is cleared up I will look again. The location is perfect for what I want, but my first impression of the management kept me from getting something.
ACHLNGE

Castle Rock, CO

#4 Feb 14, 2010
What ever happen to these "so called" managers? Hopefully they got alot of jail time. Is the 91 year old doing ok?

Since: Jun 10

Estero, FL

#5 Jun 8, 2010
We have dealt with the park's manager as well when we had several mobile homes listed for sale in the park. She didn't beat us up but I'm shocked to hear how they appear to be treating the elderly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tell me all the good things about living in Seb... Wed Rachel 2
pj sutton Jul 23 Pedo judges 2
News News 11 mins ago 4:54 p.m.Undocumented immigran... Jul 22 tomin cali 3
Miller family (Sep '10) Jul 7 anonymous 5
Big Time Wrestling debuts in Sebring Florida Ap... Jun 30 moonwizzard 2
frostproof mcdonalds (Jan '09) Jun 27 Grasshoppers 61
noah (May '14) Jun 27 Torn 3

Avon Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance