Chaney's Used Cars Lure Hispanics in by Flying The Mexican Flag

Posted in the Avon Park Forum

Joseph

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2009
If there is any doubt that these Chaney's are not involved in a real racket-Drive by and see they are flying the Mexican Flag. If this doesn't prove they are targeting the hispanics??? They fly the Mexican Flag to lure them in thinking it is an "approved hispanic friendly business". STEP INTO MY WEB SAYS THE CHANEYS-----What they are doing is another form of theft by disception. These people are just plain corrupt.
Abby

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2009
Absolutely NO DOUBT. These gringos are only in business to take our money. They think if you are Mexican or Hispanic-you are an easy target. Stupido. They are the ones with Shame. They are the Crooks.
Moll

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2009
Abby wrote:
Absolutely NO DOUBT. These gringos are only in business to take our money. They think if you are Mexican or Hispanic-you are an easy target. Stupido. They are the ones with Shame. They are the Crooks.
Unfortunately Abby, Chnaey is gloating and making statements that people who cannot afford to be robbed by him shouldn't go to him. There are Consumer Rights and I would encourage you to consult the DEPARTMENT of CONSUMER AFFAIRS and tell everyone you know to do the same. THere is an Online Complaint FOrm and you can fill it out. These Chnaey's are smug and think they can do anything they want to anybody. lLease tell everyone you know to go elsewhere to buy a car. There are other buy here pay here in Sebring and Avon Park and although they do not fly the Mexican Flag to coherse people to come in, you will get a fair shake from them. With Chaney you are a victim waiting to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 27 min feliciano 2,976
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr The Poet 2,508
Mary ann hatchet (spray) Sep 5 Ramanda 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Sep 2 AWAKE 2,125
frostproof dollar general store Jun '14 Frostproof resident 1
rats Jun '14 found out te hard... 1
Chaney's Used Cars is a Dishonest Business-Tell... (Nov '09) Jun '14 L M P 7
•••
•••
•••

Avon Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Avon Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE