frostproof mcdonalds
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dear Captain Oblivious

Oak Park, MI

#43 Jul 29, 2009
You're assuming I live in Waterford, MI. It's an IP address for my work. And to bring up sexual predators is laughable. I'm sure that central Florida, and Frostproof itself, has it's fair share of these honorable, law abiding citizens. The poster who brought it up made an attempt to ruffle my feathers and fell rather flat. You tried again. If it will make you happy, I won't refute it. Sexual predators are everywhere. That little tidbit has nothing to do with the fact that Frostproof is decaying and crumbling all around us.

One thing that is obvious, Captain Obvious, is that my ties to Frostproof and the surrounding area run deep. Why else would someone whom you assume is in Michigan be so passionate about my disgust about what is happening in Frostproof? And don't assume that I'm a snowbird. That would be your obvious choice, but another oblivious observation on your part.

Answer me this...why do you, and others like you, personally attack those of us who don't agree? I don't think that caring about Frostproof, or any area for that matter, is a right exclusive only to those who live or work there. Instead of attacking us you should be glad that others take an interest as well.
WRONG

Davenport, FL

#44 Jul 29, 2009
Stop making this about the town and the people in it..Its about the poor service at the Mcdanalds that is the problemo..And its the managements fault, and guess what....They dont even live in frostproof!
true

Bartow, FL

#45 Nov 30, 2009
anonymous wrote:
anybody want to comment on this place or what
I see that one mean a$$ lady still works the night shift..so that means nuthing much has changed there..soooo I wont be eating there..like always.

Since: Jan 10

Winter Haven, FL

#46 Feb 2, 2010
That place is never gonna change..still a bunch of losers that work there that cant get anything right..not even a simple hamburger..
another country

Paragould, AR

#47 Feb 7, 2010
Dear Captain Oblivious wrote:
You're assuming I live in Waterford, MI. It's an IP address for my work. And to bring up sexual predators is laughable. I'm sure that central Florida, and Frostproof itself, has it's fair share of these honorable, law abiding citizens. The poster who brought it up made an attempt to ruffle my feathers and fell rather flat. You tried again. If it will make you happy, I won't refute it. Sexual predators are everywhere. That little tidbit has nothing to do with the fact that Frostproof is decaying and crumbling all around us.
One thing that is obvious, Captain Obvious, is that my ties to Frostproof and the surrounding area run deep. Why else would someone whom you assume is in Michigan be so passionate about my disgust about what is happening in Frostproof? And don't assume that I'm a snowbird. That would be your obvious choice, but another oblivious observation on your part.
Answer me this...why do you, and others like you, personally attack those of us who don't agree? I don't think that caring about Frostproof, or any area for that matter, is a right exclusive only to those who live or work there. Instead of attacking us you should be glad that others take an interest as well.
I no longer live in frostproof but i did a few years ago.may i just say that you are ugly and your mother dresses you funny.
another country

Paragould, AR

#48 Feb 7, 2010
Obviously my last post was meant to be a joke and if anyone was offended i appologize.I would like to make a point.Don't judge a town just by a few people who work in one restaurant.And as for the appearance of the town,Frostproof has always been a poor area of the state of Florida.Ilived there long enough to know that there are a hell of a lot more good people there than there are bad.
Anti-orangebox

Tampa, FL

#49 Feb 24, 2010
mommy dearest wrote:
HEY I just wanted to tell you all that there is a lovely little restauant out on higway 27 called the orange box..I had a delightful dinner there and the service was excellent!

I will never step foot in that place again, i had a few friends that worked there at one time or another and was told that the owner threw the N word around loosely and is a very racist man.
another FP resident

Waverly, FL

#50 Apr 15, 2010
Some people are so stupid. Frostproof mickey d's is not the only McDonald's that sucks. I've been to McDonald's that are much worse and the employees were rude. And you could 'get something besides food in the bag' anywhere. Grow up and get over it. McDonald's has good days and bad days. Especially you stupid yankees. Don't come down here and annoy the hell out of people and then complain about us. Many of you are very rude people that do not tip waitresses and such well at all. yeah I know, waitresses have nothing to do with McDonald's but oh well. Just get over it people, it's not that bad.
another FP resident

Waverly, FL

#51 Apr 15, 2010
Also, I would like to say, McDonald's is not a reflection of our town. It's not really horribly dirty or anything, McDonald's I mean. Frostproof the town itself is not full of rundown houses and shiz. The people are not all stupid or anything like that. The school is amazing and about the grocery store. Yes, that is nasty. Everything is overpriced and definitely not worth it. But we definitely are not stupid, dirty people. I am a student of Frostproof Middle Senior High School. I have a 3.9 GPA and so do half of the students of my class. I plan on dual enrolling next year. And we are definitely not dirty. Too many people care about their appearance to be dirty. Any dirty person is dirty by their choice and there aren't many of people like that in our town. Quit saying how 'rundown' Frostproof is. This is about McDonald's, not the town itself. We don't talk about "Oh Bartow's so stupid and dirty" or "Winter Haven is a landfill" Just stop. Because it's really stupid.
I know too

Lakeland, FL

#52 Jul 15, 2010
I know wrote:
A bunch of fat nasty women work there that don't ever wash their hands..that I saw, and are constantly touching the food..it made me sick to have to serve the food to people after the skanks at McDonald's treated it so poorly. and it seems all of them smoke cigarettes like every 15 minutes..It really is a nasty place..Oh and don't sit by the flowers in the lobby..ROACHES..and allot of them! I did work there..But I quit...Pure H3ll..is what those haters put me threw.
I worked there for 3 weeks. There is some nasty people working there But the biggest problem is the management they are all slobs. accept one blond lady i don't know her name but her truck says Jesus freak. the kitchen isn't cleaned right ever. Its always done half ass-ed by some high school. that could give two shits less. The food is left out on these carts in the stock room all day then what is not used that day is wheeled back in the freezer and the same is repeated the next day. this is not speculation or hear say this is seen with my own eyes. And as far as sanitation the managers cant get the orders right on cleaning supplies so they clean the bathrooms with Windex instead of something antibacterial This place is a dump they need to start with the district manager and clean house because she is a looser to.
casey

Cumming, GA

#53 Jul 24, 2010
too bad, the "poolroom" burgers from the mid 70's when i went to school there were unbeatable. ask anyone who lived there at that time.they ground the beef in the back as it was needed.ahh brings back lots of memories,25 cent drafts, nine ball,snooker,and the most missed, would be that special lady who i will never get over.
blonde lady - Jesus Freak

Douglasville, GA

#54 Dec 31, 2010
This discussion was originally about the Frostproof McDonald's, which I will not comment on, but somehow turned to be an attack on the city of Frostproof. I was only around Frostproof for about a year, so I can only vouche for that timing. Frostproof is a very pleasant, homely and quiet town, very quaint. There are no high rise towers there, but the "friendly city" certainly has a big heart. Just like every city in america, it has it's exceptions, but mostly a bunch of nice folks! As far as the employees of McDonald's, none of the managers there live in Frostproof and only a small handful of the employees do. They are not a reflection of Frostproof, but rather of Dundee, Waverly, Lake Wales, Avon Park and Sun City, etc.
Frostproof elementary and Frostproof Middle/High School are both very good schools! And believe me, I am very selective of where I allow my children to attend to school. Frostproof is not for the snooty, but a great city for people who enjoy a small town with a country, red neck feel to it. The city may be poor monetarily, but very rich with kindness.
psycho

Jonesboro, AR

#55 Jun 12, 2011
another country wrote:
Obviously my last post was meant to be a joke and if anyone was offended i appologize.I would like to make a point.Don't judge a town just by a few people who work in one restaurant.And as for the appearance of the town,Frostproof has always been a poor area of the state of Florida.Ilived there long enough to know that there are a hell of a lot more good people there than there are bad.
whats up greg?

“LT.DAN YOU AIN'T GOT NO LEGS”

Since: Oct 07

STEELE,MO

#56 Jun 13, 2011
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>whats up greg?
not much.who's this?
bulldog

Blytheville, AR

#57 Jun 18, 2011
forest gump wrote:
<quoted text>not much.who's this?
cant believe you have to ask.
its fishy

Greensburg, IN

#58 Jan 4, 2013
anonymous wrote:
hey can anyone tell me when it's windy, lake reedy gets like a foam the builds up on the bank, what's that from?
thats all them gators havin orgasms
Lil

Lehigh Acres, FL

#59 May 7, 2014
The food is always cold. And the management does nothing for the customer. Staff is rude. And when you try calling the mcdonalds; nothing but busy tone. Once they answered the phone and left it hanging.
Kara

Lehigh Acres, FL

#60 May 7, 2014
The manager named "Kay" is a total beeoch. I've seen her treat the staff like complete garbage. So no wander the staff lack motivation when all they get is smack all day. Fire "Kay" and I bet the workers will feel less stressed
lolmomma

Ocala, FL

#61 Dec 27, 2015
they are anti social people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Avon Park, FL (Aug '10) Jan 14 A perspective 8
Debate: Immigration - Sebring, FL (May '10) Jan '16 blujeanz 27
Review: L & M Auto Repairs & Sales Inc Jan '16 samson 1
News LETTER: Are gypsies Israel's lost tribes? (Sep '12) Dec '15 Carter landen 5
Debate: Marijuana - Sebring, FL (Sep '10) Nov '15 Terry gandy 31
Anyone know where I can find some herb? Nov '15 Tombradyisgod 1
Seeking Wheeler Family (Jan '14) Nov '15 Monica401 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avon Park Mortgages