leigion

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 15, 2010
Im looking for a family name miller,in ft,meade i had a friend name bobby miller he had several brothers one named Harvy an sister name Corina around 1971,they lived behind a man name John wittington? next to a water pit of some kind.he had red hair,any info would be great.thanks
texan

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 29, 2011
looking for Miller family that lived on grant st, on road going to frost proof.next street to poolbranch rd.old friends from 1971-72one know them any
diablito

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 13, 2011
Looking for a man named Johnny Wittington,lived on poolbranch rd, dads name was john an mom named murdess.any help would be great.mother was my sunday school teacher.
Friend

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 30, 2012
Anybody?
anonymous

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2017
leigion wrote:
Im looking for a family name miller,in ft,meade i had a friend name bobby miller he had several brothers one named Harvy an sister name Corina around 1971,they lived behind a man name John wittington? next to a water pit of some kind.he had red hair,any info would be great.thanks
I know these people. Are you still looking for them?
Sylvia

Maitland, FL

#6 Nov 24, 2017
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>

I know these people. Are you still looking for them?
They are my cousins! I&#65039; am also looking for them. One was Called Baby John, Harvey was my cuz. Yes they had a huge house with a pool lots of brothers. My dad was the late RC Miller WPB Fl we visited them almost every summer. Our aunt lived in live oak Fl. Their family was so much fun! Please if anyone know these Millers. Help me locate them
Sylvia Miller
anonymous

Warrensburg, MO

#7 Jun 21, 2018
Sylvia wrote:
<quoted text>

They are my cousins! I&#65039; am also looking for them. One was Called Baby John, Harvey was my cuz. Yes they had a huge house with a pool lots of brothers. My dad was the late RC Miller WPB Fl we visited them almost every summer. Our aunt lived in live oak Fl. Their family was so much fun! Please if anyone know these Millers. Help me locate them
Sylvia Miller
Harvey Miller lives in Fort Meade Florida and so do some of his brothers. you can find him on FB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beagle Fighting for Life His after Getting Shot... Sat prayers 1
Anyone know where I can find some herb? (Nov '15) Nov '18 weed man 6
Willow Gordon Nov '18 John Snide 1
News 52 excuses to visit Florida's Highlands County Oct '18 Joyful1 2
News Fee to replace license to become organ donor wa... Jul '18 Satan 1
Looking for house to rent! (Feb '18) Feb '18 Newtoavonpark 1
pj sutton (Feb '17) Jul '17 Pedo judges 2

Avon Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Avon Park Mortgages