Toddler Found Wandering In Busy Street

A mother and father are charged with misdemeanor child endangering after their two year old son is found wandering in the middle of a busy street. Full Story
mike guiliano

Strongsville, OH

#1 May 20, 2010
I know this idiot, I have given him chance after chance, he has come to work on multiple times smelling of alcohol, and stale maryjane. To think I fired another man at National City Bank, when it was Clouse who was the actual scumbag.
joejack

United States

#2 May 20, 2010
Freak accident,huh?What if the child was abducted and harmed.Would you call that a freak accident too?Sounds like the parents are the freaks here.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 May 20, 2010
Two more idiots lowering the national IQ median.
GetALifePeople

Salem, OH

#4 May 23, 2010
Wow, people really have nothing better to do. I know them very well and childrens services have been involved since this happened and have now dropped the case. They have returned the child back to the home a while ago because they realized it WAS a freak accident. They love and care for their child and would never put him in harms way. And to this "Wise Observer", I happen to know for a fact that the IQ of these two parents is far above average. Those who judge will be judged themselves.
justmyopinion

Warren, OH

#5 May 23, 2010
These people should not have children, "the house was not suitable for a child to live in" well there you go, don't make him live there then, take him away, the child could have been hit by a car or kidnapped, my god, don't send him back to that.
GetALifePeople

Salem, OH

#6 Jun 9, 2010
I have had a cop tell me the same thing happened to his kid. Many people have told me that has happened to them. The house was not the cleanest because the mother broke her foot. The father was taking care of her and the child so it wasnt a house out of a home and garden magazine. I know them, their house is ALWAYS clean. The child is soo smart because the parents work with him all the time. Never once neglected. The child is smarter beond his years and childerens services agree. This was just A FREAK accident. The case has been dropped my Childrens Services and court is dropping charges. Don't judge them because you dont know them. I just hope one day you guys get judged and see how it feels. The media blew it out of proportion, as always, what else do they have to do. It's all about the rating. THANK GOD nothing happened to the boy, and they Thank God every day for it. But dont you people think its enough. You have no clue what you are talking about, you only know a small percentage of the story. So live your lives and enjoy your children and I hope that never happens to you.
GetALifePeople

Salem, OH

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Wise Observer wrote:
Two more idiots lowering the national IQ median.
Lowering the IQ median? The mother is an engineer major and the father is going back to school this fall. Try being so young and doing all of that, its not that easy. How dare you judge them! I bet these two both have heigher IQs then you.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 9, 2010
GetALifePeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Lowering the IQ median? The mother is an engineer major and the father is going back to school this fall. Try being so young and doing all of that, its not that easy. How dare you judge them! I bet these two both have heigher IQs then you.
I'm sure their IQ's are not as high as mine. Also, I've never had a Children's Services case dropped against me or filed.

Well, a broken foot would certainly explain the filthy house. I guess.

This thread was dead for 2 weeks and you revived it to tell others to stop judging them. THAT is funny.
My View

Cleveland, OH

#9 Jun 9, 2010
GetALifePeople wrote:
Wow, people really have nothing better to do. I know them very well and childrens services have been involved since this happened and have now dropped the case. They have returned the child back to the home a while ago because they realized it WAS a freak accident. They love and care for their child and would never put him in harms way. And to this "Wise Observer", I happen to know for a fact that the IQ of these two parents is far above average. Those who judge will be judged themselves.
And wow to you, that you have nothing better to do than support parents that are obviously drug addicts and live in unsuitable conditions. They can live however the hell they want to live, but the child does not deserve this kind of environment. You talk about IQ's...that's interesting...when was the last time you had yours tested? We will judge however we choose to judge the misfits of society...where do you fit in? Un-real...you can't fix stupid!
GetALifePeople

Salem, OH

#10 Jun 12, 2010
My View wrote:
<quoted text>
And wow to you, that you have nothing better to do than support parents that are obviously drug addicts and live in unsuitable conditions. They can live however the hell they want to live, but the child does not deserve this kind of environment. You talk about IQ's...that's interesting...when was the last time you had yours tested? We will judge however we choose to judge the misfits of society...where do you fit in? Un-real...you can't fix stupid!
Why would you assume that the parents are drug addicts, the mother wasn't charged with any drug charges. I know for a fact the mother doesn't do any of that. I love how you sit and judge what you don't know. The child is healthy, happy and exceptionally smart. You don't get that from neglect, thats exactly why the case was dropped. Misfits you say, I can't believe that both these parents fought for your freedom while they were in the Marines, for MISFITS like you, that have nothing better to do then judge. Once again judge and be judged!
GetALifePeople

Salem, OH

#11 Jun 12, 2010
Wise Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure their IQ's are not as high as mine. Also, I've never had a Children's Services case dropped against me or filed.
Well, a broken foot would certainly explain the filthy house. I guess.
This thread was dead for 2 weeks and you revived it to tell others to stop judging them. THAT is funny.
Why do you seem to think you're some genious. What does IQ have to do with anything? You have no clue what so ever! NONE

Akron, OH

#12 Jun 12, 2010
GetALifePeople wrote:
Everyone will be judged. But what were they doing with pot in the house? Leaving a door unlocked is a good way to wake up dead.

Location hidden

#13 Jun 13, 2010
GetALifePeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you seem to think you're some genious. What does IQ have to do with anything? You have no clue what so ever! NONE
IQ is an indicator of intellect. Misspelling "genius" is an indicator of something else.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Jun 14, 2010
GetALifePeople wrote:
<quoted text>
How smart are you to let a two year old out of your sight to begin with? And to your point about their youth, if you are too young to handel the responsibility of children, don't breed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
republicans take the senate and america gets be... Tue tommorrow 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 18 Roger and Terri 42
Pandrangi Tower will open soon at Southwest Gen... Oct 15 Ivieivy 1
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct 11 good stuff 1
Avon Lake municipal court judge asks to be full... May '14 Bad Judge in Avon... 1
Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes (Nov '07) Jan '14 nick 68
UPDATED: Lost Cat, Found Cat, Found Cat in Avon... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Kathy Brown 1
Avon Dating
Find my Match

Avon Jobs

Avon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Avon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Avon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]