Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Nicole always gives a great hair cut, I have been very pleased with her work and professionalism and would highly recommended her services. I wish her the best in her new endeavor I know she will do very well.
Lima Res

Honeoye Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

I'm so sick of people knocking our businesses
in Lima. I wish her well and hope locals supp-
ort her.
Businessman

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

When is the town going to allow more business into Lima so buinesses like the Hair Salon can attract more customers?
Need a haircut

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Do they do men's haircuts too?? Can't find a good old fashion Barber anymore since Jimmy O retired...
Loyal customer

Lima, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

I always go to Nicky and she is amazing! All the girls are! I highly recommend this hair salon to anyone looking for great service at reasonable prices!Oh, and their nail technician is pretty awesome too :-)
the village hair salon

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Thank you for all the kind words that have been said about our salon. I truly appreciate everyones loyalty to us ....
We have services for the whole family. We offer haircuts for men, women and children. We offer barber style haircuts for those men who are used to that style. We do facial waxing, color, perms, pedicures, manicures, pariffn treaments, conditioning treatment, scalp massage and much more.
We gladly accept appointments as well as walk ins. Call for your next hair care need or nail service and let us take care of you! We look foward to it. Thank you in advance.
Annoyed with sloppy work

Lima, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

I got my hair color done and it was way darker then i wanted when i questioned the work i was to feel i was the one in the wrong. I was told to go home and wash it several times to make it lighter.... its been 4 wks and my hair is still very dark. To top it off the stylist didnt listen to how i wanted my hair cut .... i didnt want to be the one to bring the mullet back.... will deff be going elsewhere....
Lima Resident

Honeoye Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Need a haircut wrote:
Do they do men's haircuts too?? Can't find a good old fashion Barber anymore since Jimmy O retired...
Jimmy O'Grady is back on thursdays.I have been to the other stylist since he retired and they also do a great job!!
Lima Businesswoman

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Nikki did a wonderful job on my hair! She fit me right in, and gave me the perfect cut! I highly recommend her services!!!
mad and sad

Honeoye Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Went for a lighter look ..... ended up with no hair.... she said my color didn't take...so she had to cut it all off! WILL NVR RETURN EVER! HORRIBAL ADDITUDES FROM ALL STYLIST!
autumn brown

Lima, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Nicole is great with my 2 little boys and I have always been happy with my highlights and haircuts from her as well. I prefer to support someone so close to home.
New customer

Warsaw, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Wow, just wow! My mom and I both went in for the first time and got amazing haircuts from Nicky. Super nice person, who gave us a very pleasant experience. I will be a returning costumer!
Kitty

Avon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

I've been going to Nicole for some time now. You tell her what you want and that is what you get.
Blondie

Macedon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

My husband and son have been going to Nicole for the last year. They are very pleased with her work and have referred her to other family members.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Avon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Avon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Avon People Search