Hybrid of Sandy, winter storm threate...

Hybrid of Sandy, winter storm threatens East Coast

There are 2 comments on the WTOP-FM Washington story from Oct 25, 2012, titled Hybrid of Sandy, winter storm threatens East Coast. In it, WTOP-FM Washington reports that:

Much of the U.S. East Coast has a good chance of getting blasted by gale-force winds, flooding, heavy rain and maybe even snow early next week by an unusual hybrid of hurricane and winter storm, federal and private forecasters say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.

Hel lo hello

Carnegie, PA

#1 Oct 27, 2012
will this storm delay voting?
Worried

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2012
Prayers for the best place on earth...Waves,NC. I hope everyone remains safe and my island won't be blown away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RAV4 AWD in Sand? (Jun '11) Aug 15 Jaime 4
Jon midgettof complete construction is a fraud Aug 13 ExKDHcop 1
Scooter Rental (Jul '09) May '15 Anonymous 3
Review: Leonardo's Pizza (Aug '11) Apr '15 Hunter 3
News On This Day: The Great Hurricane of 1938 Devast... (Feb '15) Feb '15 bballer 1
News Tropical storm warning issued for North Carolina (Jul '14) Dec '14 Kim Jong Un 5
News Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum: 2014 Septembe... (Aug '14) Aug '14 isabelle riggs 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avon Mortgages