Liquor By The Drink Approved In Hyde

Full story: WITN
It's not official yet, but it looks like liquor by the drink is headed to Hyde County. Full Story
Rick Pons

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2006
Its about time!
Molly Benecki - 16316

AOL

#2 Aug 25, 2006
that's cool - my son, Brandon, will be able to use his bartending skills even more...
Jamie

Eure, NC

#3 Aug 25, 2006
That doesn't counteract the underlying problems that having mixed drinks here will bring - not enough local law enforcement (that we don't have), more state law enforcement presence( you won't be doing like you have been on vacation), more public intoxication (which we already have enough), and the initial burden of setup, implementation, storage, training bartenders - is why most restaurant owners were against it. Many local people are just not excited.
arrrg

Greensboro, NC

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Here we go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 8 hr Victoria 59,642
Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum: 2014 Septembe... Aug 19 isabelle riggs 2
Beach rescue Jul '14 Lfhersh 1
Tropical storm warning issued for North Carolina Jul '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 3
Hurricane Arthur moves offshore after flooding ... Jul '14 King Arthur 1
Arthur weakening, downgraded to tropical storm Jul '14 Betsy 1
TV News Crews Head to North Carolina for Hurric... Jul '14 Sol 4
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Dare County was issued at September 18 at 3:58AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Avon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Avon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Avon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Avon