Considering moving to Avon...

Considering moving to Avon...

Posted in the Avon Forum

kdhmom

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#1 Jun 3, 2007
My family and I are considering moving to Avon. We currently live in KDH and the only thing we are really concerned about is that my husband will have to commute to and from work.(KDH) Would love to hear the good and bad from any locals down there. We have 3 children. Any info would be wonderful. Thanks. Oh! and are there carpools?
obxgal

Rocky Mount, NC

#2 Jun 8, 2007
commute during the summer would be just a little worse then what you are use to now - but the school down here is the best
mrs v

Trenton, NJ

#3 Jun 30, 2007
i had to head up the beach last thursday. if i had to do that on a daily basis i think i would go insane. then you also have to worry about rodanthe being washed out.

i think if i had the choice of my kids being in the school up there or down here i would stay where you are at!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dare County estimates Matthew caused $52 millio... Oct '16 Randy l 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in North Ca... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Wicked 26
RAV4 AWD in Sand? (Jun '11) Sep '16 Surf1986 6
so many blacks Aug '16 anthonygibbs 1
Homes Jun '16 Lawless4 1
Beach house haunting (Mar '14) Mar '14 teddybear 1
Younce (Mar '13) Mar '13 Mark 1

Avon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avon Mortgages