Ohio ex-NASA worker charged over mili...

Ohio ex-NASA worker charged over military exports | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jan 11, 2011, titled Ohio ex-NASA worker charged over military exports | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The Department of Justice says a former NASA employee in Ohio has been charged with illegally shipping infrared military technology to South Korea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2011
Just a few weeks ago Pres. Obama was pushing for ratification of a new free trade agreement with S. Korea. Another in a long list of one way trade agreements which send US technology and JOBS abroad and make it easier for nations such as S. Korea to ship good here. In this instance, what the S. Koreans could not buy they stole. Stop spending millions every year to maintain troops in the DMZ - pull out, put those troops on our US/Mexican border where we have a real problem.

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 11, 2011
sounds like treason to me...50 years +

Mansfield, OH

#3 Jan 11, 2011
@DMorris. The erosion of the American standard of living has been in progress since the early 70's. Flooding the unskilled labor market is intentional and contributes to the lowering of living standards in the U.S. in order to make it more in line with the rest of the world. Get used to it. Learn how to survive. Pinch your pennies. There will soon be the ownership class and the under class, with the workers being unable to ever get their heads above water. We gotta live with it until another martin luther king type,not necessarily black, emerges to rally the underclass.
risk man

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 11, 2011
soundslike wrote:
sounds like treason to me...50 years +
at hard labor-no country club prison.

Florence, KY

#5 Jan 11, 2011
Just look at his name! Apparently, this is only a shock to people at NASA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim man in Rocky River shoots daughter in fa... 51 min Honey 1
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) 15 hr Thar 185
News Two cousins wanted for attempted murder, robbery 19 hr Bloomp 1
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 19 Roger Terri 47
News Graphic video shows police breaking windshield ... Oct 1 FedUp 1
News Investigations 19 mins ago 5:36 p.m.Exclusive v... Sep 30 FedUp 1
News Cleveland remains calm so far as police patrol ... Jul '16 They cannot kill ... 7

Avon Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avon Lake Mortgages