16-year-old boy charged with North Ri...

16-year-old boy charged with North Ridgeville murder

There are 9 comments on the chronicle.northcoastnow.com story from Jan 26, 2010, titled 16-year-old boy charged with North Ridgeville murder. In it, chronicle.northcoastnow.com reports that:

Police have arrested a 16-year-old male on a charge of murder in connection with the death of Duane Hurley, 55, whose body was found by police Friday in his Ronald Drive home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at chronicle.northcoastnow.com.

Bullshit

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jan 26, 2010
Dan had a life. He had a girlfriend. We weren't good friends but I know he's not a killer.
Mikeee

Elyria, OH

#2 Jan 26, 2010
not by any means would he kill him for no reason.
the 55 year old had something to do with it and I know it.
NRKID14

Elyria, OH

#3 Jan 27, 2010
I know Dan wouldnt do it for no reason me and him were bf
jph224

Elyria, OH

#4 Jan 27, 2010
dan would not do that for no reason hurley had to do some thing with.....(money)or even (blackmail)
jph224

Elyria, OH

#5 Jan 27, 2010
dan would not do that for no reason hurley had to do some thing to dan
maybe it was about money or blackmail or dan saw hurley do something
confused

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 30, 2010
let me just start by saying that what happened to dan and Mr Hurleys life is a trajic thing. If anyone has information regarding Mr. Hurley that would benefit Dan would you please inform dan's family. If you want to stay anonomous thats ok to.we will be checking the posts. Thank you.
JMA

Odon, IN

#7 Jan 31, 2010
Praying for Dan and family.
concerned parent

Ashtabula, OH

#8 Feb 5, 2010
I have a teenager who was friends with dan and the whole situation is terrible. This poor boys whole life is being destroyed and I think someone should set up and help him. Did anyone ever think maybe the man was doing something to him and he felt that was the only way he had to stop it!!!!!!!!!!
ava scott-elliott

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jul 27, 2010
The parents were gullible. When the mother did have the "gut" feeling that this man was not what he seemed to be, she didn't follow through. Based on this gut feeling, the family, including her son, should have distanced themselves from this sick man. I can understand a young boy getting enticed into thinking he could have whatever he wanted if he would do this, but he probably didn't expect to be this pedophile's slave. There are hundreds of thousands of pedophiles who are joining up with women to get to their kids. We have a lot of single women raising kids and these pedophiles offer money, help, etc. to get to the very very young mother and then be a step-father/molester of their young daughters. Now we see that the men are doing this to the young boys.
May these men rot in hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) Sep 7 thar 192
You're all wrong! Aug '17 Tarib2 1
heather maroney Aug '17 WestVee 1
News Woman, 70, whacks intruder in head with sauce pan (Feb '09) Aug '17 Sherwin Nelson 3
Outrage, Man threatened police families, after OVI Aug '17 Sherwin Nelson 1
Lorain man threatened Elyria police and still w... Aug '17 Shirley Wilson 1
Zee, facing F3 charges after Indictment and a d... Aug '17 Greg Henderson 1

Avon Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avon Lake Mortgages