Kroger slaying nets 60-year sentence

Kroger slaying nets 60-year sentence

There are 96 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 7, 2008, titled Kroger slaying nets 60-year sentence. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Tom Wood Lexus Lexus Certified Pre-Owned includes 3 Year or 100,000 Total Vehicle Mileage Warranty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

AOL

#87 Mar 7, 2008
sugar wrote:
of course 60 years actually means 30. even less if he completes some programs. what a jerkoff of the system.
I do not consider myself a bleeding heart liberal if a liberal at all, but if it is possible to some how turn this young man into a productive citizen he may not be another throw away

Since: Mar 08

AOL

#88 Mar 7, 2008
what if wrote:
Our family was poor also. Yet Mom and Dad saw to it we all (6 of us) graduated high school, were polite, decilplined, respectful and couteous. We were busy, but took time EVERY night to have dinner together. We did not have money for toys but Dad made our toys and Mom sewed our clothes. We talked together about how to become decent human beings and how one should always respect his country, his flag and his freedom. Things come automatically with the wisdom you acquire. I have never nor would ever consider putting a loaded gun in the trunk of my car, in the event I should want to rob someone and kill them if they fought off my attempt to do so. I miss my Mom and Dad so much. I wish everyone had the chance to be reared by parents who loved and cared for their children. Yes, we wer poor, as far as money goes, but the riches we carried from those days at home are still filling our hearts today.
Yes you had a support system parents and a family who loved you enough to set you on the right path and set you back onit if you strayed from said path, yes it is a ghastly thing this young man did, and even though it is likely he did not mean to kill or even just shoot this man the man is no less dead and the young man should pay for his crime, my wish is that this young man will take this chance and run with it
Big Boy

Cardington, OH

#89 Mar 7, 2008
He will have t**ty tatoos on his back soon to show his buds when and if he gets out. The boys will have a hayday with this pretty boy.
Groger

Indianapolis, IN

#90 Mar 7, 2008
Kist is white, so there is a chance of rehabilitation
steve

Fishers, IN

#91 Mar 7, 2008
60 yrs what a joke, give him the needle
HUH

United States

#92 Mar 7, 2008
you are wrong wrote:
he wasn't black you @#$%@ head
Of couse he wasn't, because if he were, you would see a lot of racist crap on this site. I don't see one post calling him a thug or calling out the whole white race because of his actions.

Interesting. I just call 'em as I see 'em.
HUH

United States

#93 Mar 7, 2008
Corbin Leape wrote:
YEs...they azre very much white. If they had been black the accomplice would not be charged with murder. Blacks get every break in the court system. Don't even try to tell me they don't. Look at the Hovey street murderers. Also a botched robbery. 6 black men shoot 4 people...2 of them infants. But only the shooter is charged with homicide. Ridiculous.
I really don't know why you haven't been banned from these boards. All you do is come on here and spew racial hate.

I'll bet you're really, really sad that they weren't Black. Kind of left you without anything to say, so you have to spew some ridiculous sh.it, just to get your racist remark in.

Indy Star, BAN THIS IDIOT!!!!!

paisleyposey

“END THE FED!”

Since: Feb 07

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

#94 Mar 7, 2008
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Of couse he wasn't, because if he were, you would see a lot of racist crap on this site. I don't see one post calling him a thug or calling out the whole white race because of his actions.
Interesting. I just call 'em as I see 'em.
No, they're just calling for his death and eternal rape...and burning in hell.
So much easier on the white boys!
friend of family

Addison, TX

#95 Mar 10, 2008
david did wrong he was brought up in a church family his is mom is a great person she took good care of him and his 3 siblings so just pray for family his mom made him mind
Gasman

San Diego, CA

#96 Mar 12, 2008
paisleyposey wrote:
<quoted text>
My sentiments exactly! Why not life in prison?
Why does one murder net Life, and another 25 or so years? We''l pay for those programs he can use to reduce his sentence, too.
Don't you have anything more important to say than you are concerned about paying for a prisoners rehabilitation?

Take your meds and relax.
Gasman

San Diego, CA

#97 Mar 12, 2008
Jess Tice wrote:
Have David, here are the words from others who commited criminal acts.
Sadam " Hey, I am sorry I gassed all those Kurds"
Hitler: " I'm sorry I killed millions."
Osama ' I'm sorry I killed 3000 Americans".
Hey, see the kind of company you have joined now that you are a convicted killer. Rot in jail, you worthless scumbag.
I never heard them say they were sorry.

paisleyposey

“END THE FED!”

Since: Feb 07

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

#98 Mar 12, 2008
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have anything more important to say than you are concerned about paying for a prisoners rehabilitation?
Take your meds and relax.
So, you're saying he didn't deserve a life sentence?
Wendell Anderson got one, so did his family.
goodness

Indianapolis, IN

#99 Apr 10, 2008
Our justice system is broken beyond repair when they allow the gun owner, car owner to slide off of a muder charge.
Katie-Wendells Daughter

Rockford, IL

#100 Apr 11, 2008
goodness wrote:
Our justice system is broken beyond repair when they allow the gun owner, car owner to slide off of a muder charge.
the car was davids stepdads. nate even admitted that david probably wasnt supposed to have the car because there was only a single key (david took it off of his stepfathers keyring). Nate knew something fishy was going on. David will never have any kind of life...now lets hope the same is true for nate!
AnotherTragedy

Indianapolis, IN

#101 Apr 11, 2008
Katie-Wendells Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
the car was davids stepdads. nate even admitted that david probably wasnt supposed to have the car because there was only a single key (david took it off of his stepfathers keyring). Nate knew something fishy was going on. David will never have any kind of life...now lets hope the same is true for nate!
I am so sorry for you and your family. This has to be harder to face then hearing your father was murdered. I can not understand how our justice system has laws and then do not enforce them as they should. I will be praying that he gets and does all of his time. The justice system is sending the wrong message to todays youth, really to all criminals.

Bless you and your family Katie and congrats on your new little one!
WHomp WHomp

Indianapolis, IN

#102 Oct 21, 2008
up in smoke and

now

a beat down oh so good for the lil weasel who escaped a life sentence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ObamaSputtering 3 hr TrumpedObamaLegacy 5
News Major Davis II to be sentenced Thursday 3 hr dontdoit 1
Trump backs away from demand for border wall mo... 4 hr nnono 4
Fox News 16 hr Buh Bye Fox 12
Trump has lowest first quarter approval of any ... 16 hr 100 Days of Failure 2
Trump just had his bluff called -- again 16 hr Lazy Donnie 100 F... 7
Donald Trumpís Contract with the American Voter... 16 hr Donnie Get 2 Work 4

Avon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance