Muslims to get floor sinks at airport...

Muslims to get floor sinks at airport by fall

There are 31 comments on the IndyStar.com story from Apr 4, 2008, titled Muslims to get floor sinks at airport by fall. In it, IndyStar.com reports that:

New, sanitary facilities for ritual foot-washing will serve taxi drivers Floor sinks to accommodate prayer requirements for Muslim taxi drivers will be installed at Indianapolis International Airport by fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IndyStar.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
parkebilly

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Apr 12, 2008
Gee thats wonderfull, can we cater to everyone else now?
Mark

Marysville, OH

#23 Apr 12, 2008
Let's make it easier and build a swimming pool at IND airport. Some folks could use a bath - the last time I got in a cab was my last time. It smelled like a dose of garlic with left over footwashing crud.
IN FLUX

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Apr 12, 2008
Mark wrote:
Let's make it easier and build a swimming pool at IND airport. Some folks could use a bath - the last time I got in a cab was my last time. It smelled like a dose of garlic with left over footwashing crud.
A nice acid bath would get rid of that garlic odor and foot crud. Don't these muslims wear shoes? Why do they have to wash their feet all the time? Do they go around barefoot?
FLUX CAPACITOR

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Apr 14, 2008
IN FLUX wrote:
<quoted text>A nice acid bath would get rid of that garlic odor and foot crud. Don't these muslims wear shoes? Why do they have to wash their feet all the time? Do they go around barefoot?
Hate, ignorance and intolerance know NO bounds...
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Apr 14, 2008
FLUX CAPACITOR wrote:
<quoted text>
=
Those 3 qualities belong to Muslims.
Mohammed

Marysville, OH

#27 Apr 14, 2008
And Mr. Obama has promised us a sink for every voter.
IN FLUX

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Apr 14, 2008
FLUX CAPACITOR wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you recognize your self and muslims. You are making progress. BTW Love your post name! Thank You
IN FLUX

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Apr 14, 2008
Mohammed wrote:
And Mr. Obama has promised us a sink for every voter.
And a acid bath to clean right down to the bone.
IN FLUX

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Apr 14, 2008
FLUX CAPACITOR wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu have described yourself accurately. You are making progress. BTW Love your post name, thank you.
Allah himself

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Apr 14, 2008
vote em all out wrote:
So will Catholics get holy water?
Jews a mennorah?
Christians get crosses or a baptismal?
Will the airport ban meat on Lent?
Offer free drycleaning for Sihks turbins?
Make women where Burhkas, or whip women for showing to much ankle?
This is ridiculous and another sad sign of political correctness gone mad!
You are totally correct and the answer is no
American

Radcliff, KY

#32 Nov 28, 2008
There is more to worry about with this than you think. Muslim tolerance is the first step to a talaban style government. There are many other instances of mainstreaming Sharia Law in the U.S. In Michigan Target workers who refuse to handle pork items. Airports across America are giving in to muslim taxi drivers including allowing them to refuse seeing-eye dogs for blind passengers. A Texas divorce court recently turned a divorce proceeding over to a Muslim court, also in Texas two muslim girls were murdered... by their father. It is called "an honor killing" under Sharia law... they were dating American boys and wearing western clothes. The really frightening thing is what the banks are doing... check out www.stopshariahnow.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phelps & Son Construction 55 min Caption 7
Avon Schools Push for Tax Increase via referendum (Jan '11) 2 hr Al of Avon 121
Kennietra Mack just found out she sleeps with p... 15 hr Erics WIFE 5
Roselyn Bakery cookbook (Oct '09) 21 hr Loretta 78
RelocateWhitePeople 21 hr Dave 2
Katherine P Weaver 21 hr Craption 1
News Any pink houses on Mellencamp Way? (Mar '08) Thu Eddie W 46

Avon Jobs

Personal Finance

Avon Mortgages