No illegal aliens
Beach828

Brownsburg, IN

#1 Apr 8, 2011
Shutdown the gravy train for leeching illegal aliens. The American public no longer can pay for the illegal alien, criminals from mexico that is what they are. The news media reports that there are around 12 million in the United States, that number is out dated. I believe the number is somewhere between 25 and 30 million. Estimates are hard to prove, especially for people who do not want to be known. These are not immigrants, they are criminal invaders who can out populate the Uniteds States in 10 years.
Beach828

Brownsburg, IN

#2 Apr 8, 2011
Shutdown the gravy train for leeching illegal aliens. The American public no longer can pay for the illegal alien, criminals from mexico that is what they are. The news media reports that there are around 12 million in the United States, that number is out dated. I believe the number is somewhere between 25 and 30 million. Estimates are hard to prove, especially for people who do not want to be known. These are not immigrants, they are criminal invaders who can out populate the United States in 10 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clark Giles 4 min hubcap 3
Breitbart turns on Donald Trump after his tweet... 3 hr victor 2
Race is was why Burger Chef murders happened (Oct '16) 8 hr Ed m 24
IPD covered up The Burger Chef Murders (Oct '16) 8 hr Ed m 12
Adult Bookstores 80's-90's west Washington 9 hr I got your pickle 8
Marion County Chief Deputy Coroner Alfie Ballew Mon curious 2
News Any pink houses on Mellencamp Way? (Mar '08) Mon victor 39

Avon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance