Anyone have info on Bekah White from ...

Anyone have info on Bekah White from Avon?

Posted in the Avon Forum

homewrecked

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2012
She is having an affair with my husband after knowing him for about two days. Obviously I have all the info I need about my husband who is equally responsible but lack info on this girl. She has been having a lot of fun sneaking around making plans with him for when they can get rid of me so they can be together. She is a medical assistant at Hendricks in Avon, possibly in the pediatric department and I know little else about her, except that she is also a liar and doesn't seem to understand that I have all of the proof that this happened.
Anyone have experience with this person? Whether a similar experience or otherwise? I have a child to consider when I file for divorce, and really want to know what I am dealing with.
For anyone that doesn't know her, beware! She doesn't care if they are married or not!
next in line

United States

#2 Apr 24, 2012
Who is this guy? So, when this pos cheats on 'Bekah', we will know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local restaurant included in statewide money la... 3 hr ok 3
islam- I slaughter like a madman 6 hr The REAL Moon God... 2
Carriage House East Apts (Jun '13) 6 hr The REAL Moon God... 12
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 20 hr JD Lemur 158
Brinkley dumps Mellencamp lol Mon Smorf 4
News Let it Out (Oct '07) Mon Shane 245
Walter "Tom" Smith missing (Dec '07) Aug 21 ajs2010 107

Avon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance