2 charged in man's slaying in grocery...

2 charged in man's slaying in grocery store parking lot

There are 38 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 21, 2007, titled 2 charged in man's slaying in grocery store parking lot. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Prosecutors filed formal charges Friday against two people accused of killing a man in a grocery store parking lot during a botched robbery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Katie

Indianapolis, IN

#26 May 29, 2007
You are f*ckin stupid!!! anyone commenting on here is talking behind someone's back..WTF are you doing to her??? And the internet isnt exactly private, so STFU!!!!!!!!
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Emily speaking of white trash, you must be white trash yourself. White trash they talk about people behind there backs and not to there face.....humm..
J A G

Collierville, TN

#27 Jun 3, 2007
Katie, to you and your family, my condolences.
As for David Kist and Nathaniel Osborne, they, along with that 3rd Teenager, should all have been charged with Murder 1 Ė Depraved Indifference.
Some valid points were brought up here. WTF are 3 teenagers, on a school day, doing out at 5 am in a stolen car? Drunk and High? Maybe, maybe not, who is to say. Up to no good? Definitely!
And for that 3rd teen to get off Scott free because he took the 1st seat on the bus, is a mockery of the justice system. There is a thing called accessory. You cannot tell me that he didnít know anything about the gun in that car.
Canít say whether it was premeditated or not, as premeditation show forethought and planning. This looks like a murder that was done ďjust for the hell of itĒ. These boys placed no value on Wendellís life, thereby showing depraved indifference.
Too bad this isnít Texas, they would all 3 be put to death for this heinous act.
Updater

San Francisco, CA

#28 Jun 20, 2007
Nate's hearing has been postponed until July 21.

Darn shame we will be paying for years to come for these idiots that CHOSE to end an innocent mans life. I say hang em now and prevent the boredom they are facing while locked up.

To you FREE NATE idiots I remember how you reacted when he got a beat down, how you wanted blood from the culprits that tore his tail up, does not feel so good having so many wanting a piece of this little hood rat does it? What was it his sister said something to the effect of "My brother didn't deserve this" (beating) This innocent hard working man (something this whole family is oblivious to) didn't deserve this!
JustFryThem

San Francisco, CA

#29 Jul 23, 2007
Once again postponed. Continuance date unknown.
A nun

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Jul 23, 2007
I send love and sympathy to all involved. I'm glad that this forum is not crying out that they should be hung publicly as the thread wants for the black kids. God loves us all.
Updater

San Francisco, CA

#31 Aug 24, 2007
Court has been rescheduled to Sept. 18th in Court Room 7 1pm
Enquiring

San Francisco, CA

#32 Oct 17, 2007
Any updates on what happened in court yesterday?
Doey

Carmel, IN

#33 Feb 11, 2008
Jesse wrote:
I saw the lame excuse that David Kist had to offer on the news they other night. He admitted to everything, but tried to make it sound like an accident. His story is a waste of breath, and an absolute admittion of guilt.
Those two might as well get some practice at being someone's biotch while they are in jail, because that's surely what they have in store for the next 50-100 years of their life.
Maybe some of these other little punk, wannabe's should take note on what happens to people when they don't have a gun to intimidate and rob people.(No guns in jail, you know)
I imagine they've already got a taste of it. Hopefully so!
doey I am Nate's Aunt maybe your the one who needs to go to jail and be someones bitch..Nate is not a bad kid just at the wrong place at the wrong time with a bad kid..stop watching the news unless you know excatly what the hell is going on..the news dont always get it right
Doey

Carmel, IN

#34 Feb 11, 2008
Updater wrote:
Nate's hearing has been postponed until July 21.
Darn shame we will be paying for years to come for these idiots that CHOSE to end an innocent mans life. I say hang em now and prevent the boredom they are facing while locked up.
To you FREE NATE idiots I remember how you reacted when he got a beat down, how you wanted blood from the culprits that tore his tail up, does not feel so good having so many wanting a piece of this little hood rat does it? What was it his sister said something to the effect of "My brother didn't deserve this" (beating) This innocent hard working man (something this whole family is oblivious to) didn't deserve this!
Doey again you are the idiot sure his sister is rigfht Nate didnt deserve to get beat up ,nither did the gut whom got shot..Get it right dumb ass ..NATE DID NOT SHOOT MR.ANDERSON SO HELL YES HE NEEDS TO BE FREE.AND HELL YES HIS WHOLE FAMILY WILL BE THERE TO SUPPORT HIM ALL THE WAY,,SO GET THE HELL OVER IT.
Amazed

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Mar 4, 2008
Doey wrote:
<quoted text>doey I am Nate's Aunt maybe your the one who needs to go to jail and be someones bitch..Nate is not a bad kid just at the wrong place at the wrong time with a bad kid..stop watching the news unless you know excatly what the hell is going on..the news dont always get it right
Ok let's say your scenario is true. Nate had choices he could have made, he could have went to the man that was shot and attempted to be a good kid and help him. Nate could have taken the gun and went to the police station. Nate could have stopped and called 911 to help this guy. Nate could have refused to drive away. Good kids do those things IF they have found themselves suddenly with a bad kid. Nate knew about David and his criminal activities Nate knew David had not to long before this been released for attempting to smuggle tobacco into a jail so it wasn't a sudden shock to Nate that David became a bad kid at that specific moment and time.

Instead Nate chose to drive away, hide the gun not once but twice and not do anything about this until he was "caught" up. That is not a good kid.

I don't know about the other posters here but I do know quite a bit about Nate, his family, and his livelihood.
GetErDone

Indianapolis, IN

#36 Mar 21, 2008
10 days til dooms day...
Good Grief

United States

#37 Apr 8, 2008
Doey wrote:
<quoted text>Doey again you are the idiot sure his sister is rigfht Nate didnt deserve to get beat up ,nither did the gut whom got shot..Get it right dumb ass ..NATE DID NOT SHOOT MR.ANDERSON SO HELL YES HE NEEDS TO BE FREE.AND HELL YES HIS WHOLE FAMILY WILL BE THERE TO SUPPORT HIM ALL THE WAY,,SO GET THE HELL OVER IT.
blah blah blah.
Katie-Wendells Daughter

Rockford, IL

#38 Apr 11, 2008
but nate did help david. flatout. aiding in a homicde...sounds like he needs to be "free"...YEAH RIGHT. No one is saying he shot my dad, so please stop repeating that nate didnt shoot my dad. That is apparent. And I refuse to get teh hell over it. Nate will do some time (10 years) and he is not a good kid (so get over that!)
good kids arent out at 5 am trying to steal alcohol. a good kid goes to school. a good kid does not avoid police even after seeing the news report of this murder. A good kid does not laugh and snicker in court (especially when you are being tried for murder and the victims family is RIGHT THERE)
City fuckHer

London, UK

#39 Aug 23, 2008
i want a kiss
KaTiE

Indianapolis, IN

#40 Nov 19, 2008
alock wrote:
LOOK *******, DAVID KIST WAS WHITE TRASH AND eMILY YOU CAN BURN IN HELL BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO KNOW KEISHA N NATE AND THEY R NOT BAD PEOPLE!!! nATE WILL BE OUT IN MAX OF 20 YEARS SO **** ALL YOU CAN SUCK A ****! nATE IS NOT A CRACKHEAD OR A DRUNK JUS BECUZ OF ONE MISTAKE DOESN'T MEAN HE NEEDS TO DIE. tHEY DIDN'T PLAN TO SHOOT HIM dAVID DECIDED TO WHEN HE WAS TAKIN TO LONG. aND BEING SCRARED HE JUS DROVE AWAY AS FAST AS HE COULD. I LOVE YA NATE!!!
Decided to shoot my dad when he was taking too long??? Does that mean that Nate was aware that they were robbing someone? Why dont you go eat a d!ck and burn in hell just like you told ol girl to!
KaTiE

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Nov 19, 2008
jessie c and h wrote:
get the **** off peoples nuts. ok for one, nathaniel wasnt the one WITH the gun, yeah he drove away, yeah he did hide the gun, but there was ONE bullet shot, ONE gun, ONE murder, & ONE person should be charged with it. yall are some dumbasses...
and YEah, he's doing time! He will go right back in! YOU, B!tch, are the one that is on some nuts...nates.. Just watch out for Bubba while your down there!
KaTiE

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Nov 19, 2008
jessie c and h wrote:
get the **** off peoples nuts. ok for one, nathaniel wasnt the one WITH the gun, yeah he drove away, yeah he did hide the gun, but there was ONE bullet shot, ONE gun, ONE murder, & ONE person should be charged with it. yall are some dumbasses...
You are very uneducated. Everything you said above implicates Nate more than what the jury decided. There were multiple gunshots fired. Nate hid the gun twice. One person is charged with the murder, but Nate is doing 30...more like 15, but Im sure he will add some years on with his bad behavior. God, I wish David would have just shot Nate, then the world would be a better place!!!
KaTiE

Indianapolis, IN

#43 Nov 20, 2008
KaTiE wrote:
<quoted text>
Decided to shoot my dad when he was taking too long??? Does that mean that Nate was aware that they were robbing someone? Why dont you go eat a d!ck and burn in hell just like you told ol girl to!
I only said that because it is sooo inappropriate to say what she said!! Everyone has an opinion, I think i get the maddest, but come on now, that sh!t is going too faR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can our Governor be any dummer 13 hr dumpencegopparty 1
Shari miller Mon who cares 4
Rhapsody Global Tapas Mon Brownie 1
Black Pantehrette Beyonce Mon The Answer Man 1
Zionist race baiting Jews at it again. (Jun '13) Feb 7 space ace 11
Did robin wilson just curious Feb 6 In the know 1
Tennessessee record label under investigation f... Feb 5 In the know 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avon Mortgages