2 charged in man's slaying in grocery store parking lot

Prosecutors filed formal charges Friday against two people accused of killing a man in a grocery store parking lot during a botched robbery. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jesse

New Palestine, IN

#1 Apr 21, 2007
I saw the lame excuse that David Kist had to offer on the news they other night. He admitted to everything, but tried to make it sound like an accident. His story is a waste of breath, and an absolute admittion of guilt.

Those two might as well get some practice at being someone's biotch while they are in jail, because that's surely what they have in store for the next 50-100 years of their life.

Maybe some of these other little punk, wannabe's should take note on what happens to people when they don't have a gun to intimidate and rob people.(No guns in jail, you know)

I imagine they've already got a taste of it. Hopefully so!
jojo2007

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 21, 2007
This is a sad story, beacause the two thought that would be tough. I agree with Jesse, I hope they get what they deserve, in Jail. Maybe Michigan City would be a good place.
nofunny

Sellersburg, IN

#3 Apr 21, 2007
White trash punks is all they are.
They should fry.
fry daddy

Newington, CT

#5 Apr 23, 2007
I hope nates mom can read! she said her son is a good boy. Bulls#*T he a crack head ,drunkin punk whos time is up. spend all your money trying to get him out. to do it some more.
NOT, fry them both. then go to myspace and see what you gang bangers have to say!!!!
alock

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 24, 2007
LOOK *******, DAVID KIST WAS WHITE TRASH AND eMILY YOU CAN BURN IN HELL BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO KNOW KEISHA N NATE AND THEY R NOT BAD PEOPLE!!! nATE WILL BE OUT IN MAX OF 20 YEARS SO **** ALL YOU CAN SUCK A ****! nATE IS NOT A CRACKHEAD OR A DRUNK JUS BECUZ OF ONE MISTAKE DOESN'T MEAN HE NEEDS TO DIE. tHEY DIDN'T PLAN TO SHOOT HIM dAVID DECIDED TO WHEN HE WAS TAKIN TO LONG. aND BEING SCRARED HE JUS DROVE AWAY AS FAST AS HE COULD. I LOVE YA NATE!!!
getaclue

Fishers, IN

#7 Apr 24, 2007
good kids don't get kicked out of school, good kids don't steal cars and joy ride, good kids don't act like thugs, good kids don't go out looking to torment people, good kids don't carry guns for other good kids to shoot people with, good kids don't get into situations at 5 am that lead to a murder charge

alock::: I understnad these kids may be your friends but I want you to sit and think... no need to respond... What if just what if the person they killed was someone near and dear to you... would you still think they are good kids?

One can only hope that Nathan will do alot more than just 20 years for his involvement. Being scared does not justify him running from a crime, being scared does not excuse him from having the gun in the first place, being scared does not excuse him from being the driver that drove the killer away, being scared should have frozen his little butt in spot until the police could arrive, He wasn't scared he thought he was the sh*tt the morning he put that car in drive and sped off..... sorry hun he is NOT a good kid!!
getaclue

Fishers, IN

#8 Apr 24, 2007
the "good kid" told..... not that he is an all around good kid but in this case the good of the three evils told...
jessie

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Apr 24, 2007
what happened on MONDAY!!!??? i NEED to know.
jessie c and h

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Apr 24, 2007
get the **** off peoples nuts. ok for one, nathaniel wasnt the one WITH the gun, yeah he drove away, yeah he did hide the gun, but there was ONE bullet shot, ONE gun, ONE murder, & ONE person should be charged with it. yall are some dumbasses...
BRiTT

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Apr 24, 2007
Emily wrote:
THEY SHOULD, I KNOW ONE OF THE BOYS SISTER AND SHE IS NOTHIN BUT WHITE TRASH THAT TRIED TO STEAL FROM THE FASHION BUG RIGHT BY KROGER ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION...AND STUPID STUFF I MIGHT ADD STUPID PUNKS, JUST TRYING TO BE COOL, AND YOU KNOW THEY WERE HIGH AS HELL ON A MONDYA MORNING AT 5
U SAY KEiSHA iS WHITE TRASH?? THEN OBViOUSLY U DONT KNO HER AS WELL AS U SAY U DO. SHE iS FAR FROM WHiTE TRASH AND HAS COME ALONG VERY WELL CONSiDERiNG WHAT SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH. AND STiLL FROM FASHiON BUG? KEiSHA WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THiNG, SHE DOESNT NEED TO STEAL TO GET THE THiNGS SHE WANTS. SHE EARNS THEM FROM HER HARD WORK. AND U SAY THE BOYS WERE PROBABLY HiGH AS HELL ON MONDAY HOW WOULD U KNOW THAT? DiD U HAPPEN TO DO iT YOURSELF? PROBABLY SO. BUT WOULDNT WANT TO BRiNG BAC ANY OF YOUR MEMORiES. i DONT HAVE ANYTHiNG BAD/DEGRADING TO SAY ABOUT KEiSHA. SHE iS A LOViNG/CARiNG PERSON. WHO WANTS NOTHiN MORE THEN TO WANT THE BEST iN LIFE. AND NATANiEL YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO PAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LiFE FOR SOMTHiNG ANOTHER iNDiViDUAL DiD. YES, U MADE A BAD DECISION BUT EVERYBODY DOES. AND YOU WILL LEARN TO GROW AND BE STRONGER FROM THEM. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE IN OUR PRAYERS. AND TO THE WENDELL ANDERSONS FAMiLY YOU ARE IN OUR RAYERS AS WELL AND WE ARE SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOOSE. BUT NATHANIEL DID NOT DO THIS. DAVID KIST DID AND NATHANIEL SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR DAVIDS POOR JUDGEMENT!!!!!! THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT AND EVERYBODY WILL SEE. NO NATHANIEL IS NOT INNOCENT BUT HE IS OF MURDER! AND THAT HE SHOULD NOT BE CHARGED!!!
getaclue

Fishers, IN

#15 Apr 24, 2007
BRiTT wrote:
<quoted text>
U SAY KEiSHA iS WHITE TRASH?? THEN OBViOUSLY U DONT KNO HER AS WELL AS U SAY U DO. SHE iS FAR FROM WHiTE TRASH AND HAS COME ALONG VERY WELL CONSiDERiNG WHAT SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH. AND STiLL FROM FASHiON BUG? KEiSHA WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THiNG, SHE DOESNT NEED TO STEAL TO GET THE THiNGS SHE WANTS. SHE EARNS THEM FROM HER HARD WORK. AND U SAY THE BOYS WERE PROBABLY HiGH AS HELL ON MONDAY HOW WOULD U KNOW THAT? DiD U HAPPEN TO DO iT YOURSELF? PROBABLY SO. BUT WOULDNT WANT TO BRiNG BAC ANY OF YOUR MEMORiES. i DONT HAVE ANYTHiNG BAD/DEGRADING TO SAY ABOUT KEiSHA. SHE iS A LOViNG/CARiNG PERSON. WHO WANTS NOTHiN MORE THEN TO WANT THE BEST iN LIFE. AND NATANiEL YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO PAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LiFE FOR SOMTHiNG ANOTHER iNDiViDUAL DiD. YES, U MADE A BAD DECISION BUT EVERYBODY DOES. AND YOU WILL LEARN TO GROW AND BE STRONGER FROM THEM. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE IN OUR PRAYERS. AND TO THE WENDELL ANDERSONS FAMiLY YOU ARE IN OUR RAYERS AS WELL AND WE ARE SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOOSE. BUT NATHANIEL DID NOT DO THIS. DAVID KIST DID AND NATHANIEL SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR DAVIDS POOR JUDGEMENT!!!!!! THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT AND EVERYBODY WILL SEE. NO NATHANIEL IS NOT INNOCENT BUT HE IS OF MURDER! AND THAT HE SHOULD NOT BE CHARGED!!!
Why did you assume she was speaking of Keisha? Nate has more than one sister. What about Keishas big drug and alcohol party that got busted this past year, was she innocent and sweet than too?

Nathan had the gun, he had it with him in the car, he gave it or as David states David took it from Nathan so he is just as guilty. Had he stayed put, had he been the one to call the police he wouldn't be sitting his butt in jail now awaiting the out come of murder charges.

When Nathan got his tail-end beat for being a mouthy little punk and was laying up in ICU his family wanted the culprits killed, beat down with a ball bat, anything and everything you can think of they wanted done to the boys that beat Nathan down, now you expect people to sit back and console this family, and say Nathan is an innocent victim in all of this. It won't happen. He was directly involved with the murder of Mr. Anderson, he may not have pulled the trigger but his actions lead to the cause of this mans untimely, senseless death.
Libby

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Apr 25, 2007
jessie c and h wrote:
get the **** off peoples nuts. ok for one, nathaniel wasnt the one WITH the gun, yeah he drove away, yeah he did hide the gun, but there was ONE bullet shot, ONE gun, ONE murder, & ONE person should be charged with it. yall are some dumbasses...
What level of education do you have with the rational that "yeah, he drove away, yeah he did hide the gun,but there was one bullet, etc."? Please - Nate was totally in the wrong - get a clue about right and wrong. Also, do yourself a favor and invest in an education - it could just make people take you seriously and keep you out of trouble.
Hmmm

United States

#17 Apr 25, 2007
BRiTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief - how long did it take you to type that diatribe???? How cute that you capitalize all letters except for the letter "i".

My advice to you would be to stay away from those type of people and keep yourself in school - and take a few extra English courses.
eddie

Avon, IN

#18 May 3, 2007
i am friend of david i just wanna say he was my best friend
Facts

Mesquite, TX

#19 May 3, 2007
getaclue wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you assume she was speaking of Keisha? Nate has more than one sister. What about Keishas big drug and alcohol party that got busted this past year, was she innocent and sweet than too?
Nathan had the gun, he had it with him in the car, he gave it or as David states David took it from Nathan so he is just as guilty. Had he stayed put, had he been the one to call the police he wouldn't be sitting his butt in jail now awaiting the out come of murder charges.
When Nathan got his tail-end beat for being a mouthy little punk and was laying up in ICU his family wanted the culprits killed, beat down with a ball bat, anything and everything you can think of they wanted done to the boys that beat Nathan down, now you expect people to sit back and console this family, and say Nathan is an innocent victim in all of this. It won't happen. He was directly involved with the murder of Mr. Anderson, he may not have pulled the trigger but his actions lead to the cause of this mans untimely, senseless death.
Get a clue, you must have had a bad child hood, you are so full of anger and it seems that all you want to do is bash someone down. Maybe you should look in your on back yard...
Facts

Mesquite, TX

#20 May 3, 2007
Emily wrote:
THEY SHOULD, I KNOW ONE OF THE BOYS SISTER AND SHE IS NOTHIN BUT WHITE TRASH THAT TRIED TO STEAL FROM THE FASHION BUG RIGHT BY KROGER ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION...AND STUPID STUFF I MIGHT ADD STUPID PUNKS, JUST TRYING TO BE COOL, AND YOU KNOW THEY WERE HIGH AS HELL ON A MONDYA MORNING AT 5
Emily speaking of white trash, you must be white trash yourself. White trash they talk about people behind there backs and not to there face.....humm..
Facts

Mesquite, TX

#21 May 9, 2007
getaclue wrote:
good kids don't get kicked out of school, good kids don't steal cars and joy ride, good kids don't act like thugs, good kids don't go out looking to torment people, good kids don't carry guns for other good kids to shoot people with, good kids don't get into situations at 5 am that lead to a murder charge
alock::: I understnad these kids may be your friends but I want you to sit and think... no need to respond... What if just what if the person they killed was someone near and dear to you... would you still think they are good kids?
One can only hope that Nathan will do alot more than just 20 years for his involvement. Being scared does not justify him running from a crime, being scared does not excuse him from having the gun in the first place, being scared does not excuse him from being the driver that drove the killer away, being scared should have frozen his little butt in spot until the police could arrive, He wasn't scared he thought he was the sh*tt the morning he put that car in drive and sped off..... sorry hun he is NOT a good kid!!
Good women don't go out and have sex without pertection.
Good women dont have abortion.
That is premeditated muder period........
That is a good woman dont think so.......
getaclue you need to ask God for forgiveness... of your crimes.......
Katie

Indianapolis, IN

#23 May 29, 2007
There were two gun shots and osborne DID supply the gun...check your facts idiots, this is wendell's daughter and i know WTF happened!
jessie c and h wrote:
Katie

Indianapolis, IN

#24 May 29, 2007
Again, this sh*t is making a mockery of my father's death... Those kids only wish they could have worked as hard and has as nice of things as my father did....if you ask me, all 3 deserve some punishment, and osborne should get 40 years...so YOU GUYS WAIT AND SEE!!!
BRiTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie

Indianapolis, IN

#25 May 29, 2007
Good for you! Way to pick em!
eddie wrote:
i am friend of david i just wanna say he was my best friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 6 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 20
Ted Cruz 9 min Hoosier Republican 18
Religous Freedom 36 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 24
Governor Mike Pence To Clarify Pro-Discriminati... 38 min The Indiana Way 1
News Symmetry Medical's stock falls as audit begins (Oct '07) 2 hr master marsh 228
I Support Our Governor! 12 hr Hoosier Republican 5
Hoosier Heritage 12 hr Whose Yer Daddy 1
Avon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Avon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]