Since: Mar 07

Jamestown, TN

#1 Mar 2, 2008
Hello My name is Michelle Dalton...Maiden name is Roberts. I graduated from Avon high in the class of 85. Just wanted some updates on how things have changed since the year 2000.

I moved to TN then and I haven't been back but twice in 2001.

When I moved I lived in Lake of the Lanterns. It was really going downhill when I left.

Any updates would be appreciated.
get out

Greens Fork, IN

#2 Mar 5, 2008
stay where u r
we don't want u back as u can tell no 1 responded 2 your lame hasbeen i need an update blog u MUST NOT have any friends here or u would b talkin 2 them just leave did u do time in Hendricks County jail i think so
What a Loser

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2008
get out wrote:
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
I am sorry, did you say something coherent?

I must have missed it.

Sure, it is easy and cowardly to spew profanities and cut people down from behind the anonymity of your computer screen.

Now for something really impressive -- try using complete sentences and express yourself in a way that shows your intellect.

If you have already given us your best then it is time for you to turn off your computer, stop plsying with the mouse and use your right hand for other activities.

Since: Mar 07

Jamestown, TN

#4 Mar 5, 2008
I will see if I get any more replies to this one. My other post has been responded to by some quite nicely.

And by some with the same attitude as get out.

What ever happened to manners and respect?

My lord my kids behave better than most adults.

Sorry had to vent.
Just curoius

Patton, PA

#5 Jul 20, 2008
Does anyone know details on the 1986 murder and attempted murder charges against Linda Whistler in Avon? I believe her son died and her daughter survived. Thanks
Curious as well

Pryor, OK

#6 Oct 13, 2009
Just curoius wrote:
Does anyone know details on the 1986 murder and attempted murder charges against Linda Whistler in Avon? I believe her son died and her daughter survived. Thanks
Did you get any answers on this? I would also like to know.
Update

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 7, 2010
I watch and listen wrote:
I will see if I get any more replies to this one. My other post has been responded to by some quite nicely.
And by some with the same attitude as get out.
What ever happened to manners and respect?
My lord my kids behave better than most adults.
Sorry had to vent.
Lake of lanterns is now avon lakes mhp. Crime rate has decreased dramatically due to new manager. Dont work, dont live here, is his attitude. As for rest of Avon, massive growth, mostly in the unincorporated areas around Avon but some inside the town also. Older homes rented out by farmers to degenerates is also decreasing as they are realizing it is cheaper to sell to developers. New subdivisions still being built. The economy is still bad in the news, but drive down rockville road any time of the day and you'll think we are in a boom economy. All stores selling at full retail prices and full of customers. Few bargains in this area. Prices for services are also at all time highs, which is contrary to a depressed economy.
Amanda

Greenwood, IN

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Curious as well wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get any answers on this? I would also like to know.
Linda was released in 2001 it seems. David, the son, didn't survive. Erin, the daughter and my friend, did. She put her hand up when her m shot her and that slowed the bullet enough that it stopped a hair's breadth from her heart. That action saved her life. Erin actually got the gun and tried to shot her mom but it was empty. I visited her at the hospital, went into the home about 2 weeks after it happened to help her pack some things and them went with her to her mother's sentencing. She got a total of 50 years but only served 14! Erin's life went downhill fast. Last time I saw her was about 15-16 years ago. She was completely different than the Erin I knew. That's to be expected I guess. So very sad. She was a wonderful gal and a good friend.
Leslie

United States

#9 Jul 10, 2013
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda was released in 2001 it seems. David, the son, didn't survive. Erin, the daughter and my friend, did. She put her hand up when her m shot her and that slowed the bullet enough that it stopped a hair's breadth from her heart. That action saved her life. Erin actually got the gun and tried to shot her mom but it was empty. I visited her at the hospital, went into the home about 2 weeks after it happened to help her pack some things and them went with her to her mother's sentencing. She got a total of 50 years but only served 14! Erin's life went downhill fast. Last time I saw her was about 15-16 years ago. She was completely different than the Erin I knew. That's to be expected I guess. So very sad. She was a wonderful gal and a good friend.


This breaks my heart. For a brief time, Erin and I were good friends in middle school. I was still close to her when she had her first daughter.(Dont know if she had other children.) We talked a few times about her past. I remember Erin as funny and spirited, upbeat and caring. There was a sadness under it all, but I was in awe of her courage to face life. I miss her dearly and was looking for her when I saw your post. I will pray long and hard for my long lost friend and her family.
Ewhis74

Ocala, FL

#10 Aug 27, 2014
Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>
This breaks my heart. For a brief time, Erin and I were good friends in middle school. I was still close to her when she had her first daughter.(Dont know if she had other children.) We talked a few times about her past. I remember Erin as funny and spirited, upbeat and caring. There was a sadness under it all, but I was in awe of her courage to face life. I miss her dearly and was looking for her when I saw your post. I will pray long and hard for my long lost friend and her family.
Hey Leslie? This is erin how are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indy bath houses? 7 hr Denny 10
post road needs sidewalks on both sides of the ... 8 hr COCKADOODLE DOO 2
Why do black people walk in the middle of the s... (Dec '12) 10 hr ROSS HIMSELF 144
Heroin where to buy 14 hr bville 7
Rush Limbaugh dropped from wibc Indianapolis radio 16 hr fact checker 20
News State to double anesthetic given during execution (Apr '07) 17 hr Concerned Citizen 78
The Hillary Hedgefunder 18 hr Concerned Citizen 2
More from around the web

Avon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]