A Horrific Crash That Changed Lives

A Horrific Crash That Changed Lives

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jul 23, 2006, titled A Horrific Crash That Changed Lives. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Mike Cummings can't get the sickening sound of metal on pavement out of his head.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Paul

UK

#1 Mar 16, 2009
What a sad story. We are glad he's recovered as much as he has and wish him a full recovery.
John

Bristol, CT

#2 Mar 16, 2009
Really? Re-running a two year old story? The headline says "one year ago," when it's been almost three.

Three years later, and it's still legal for companies like Wilcox's to operate without insurance.

This court case is completely masking the fact that the fraud is *not* that Wilcox had no insurance, that part was, and still is, perfectly legal.

He simply tried to defraud the insurance company, which, in my opinion, is by FAR the least of the crimes committed here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Board of Selectmen Meeting September 11, 2017 M... Sep 11 Joan coe 1
Board of Selectmen Meeting August 28, 2017 My C... Aug 28 Joan coe 1
Special Board of Selectmen Meeting July 27, 201... Jul '17 Joan coe 1
News Over-65 & Working - Don't Let Disappointment Show Jul '17 tears of a clown 1
Zoning Commission Meeting July 17, 2017 Public... Jul '17 Joan coe 1
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Jul '17 DAVE 328
Kay's Gag Shop (Jun '06) Jun '17 Judy 57

Avon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avon Mortgages