Can someone help me find my hero, SCOTT?

Can someone help me find my hero, SCOTT?

Posted in the Avon Forum

“Where are you SCOTT?”

Since: Sep 07

Newtown, CT

#1 Sep 9, 2007
I am desperately trying to find a wonderful young man who saved my life years ago- literally.
I was in such a bad place then that his last name escaped me. His family lived in Avon and he was an AVID waterskiier (I think he competed). This was all happening in the late 80's and he was probably about 20 then, so by now he should be around 40. He drove an old blue camaro that was really LOUD. He had a blonde head of hair and the kindest smile in the world. He was living in Bethel at the time and was working for United Painting and Asbestos. He briefly shared an apartment with a very cruel, sick co-worker, named Chris. This is where he met me...I was Chris's 17 years old, battered girlfiend. This boy put his own life at risk with that crazy man in order to try and free me from a very sick situation. He has never left my heart, and I know that he paid a price for befriending me. I think of him all the time and I want to find him so that I can thank him and let him know how different my life is today because of his kindness; to let him know how much it meant and that he has been with me every day of my life after being freed from that situation. PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM!!
Courtney Brown

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2008
My hero is strong and brave.who loves mother earth and dose not harm earth or the inhabits.who cares about theres but stnads they're ground when time calls apon it. who fights for whats right and good.Someone who loves poetry and books.Who has a good humur.My hero is creative and artistic.My hero would jump in front of a bulet for a pregna woman(or child,old man or woman) if need be.He or She is stable but likes to move.My hero love te run like a wolf loves th thrill of the chase(meal).They can sing and dance but follows the teachings of the bible in all ways.Who dose well under pessure and care for those whom have nothing on earth but the cloth on there back.My hero would never hurt anyone but would do everything in they're power to protect me.My hero is loving.
And I can't remeber where He or she came from
Courtney Brown

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2008
They wee like angles one moment here the next gone.
dougtobin

North Hollywood, CA

#4 Feb 13, 2009
Alison,
I may be able to help you find your hero. Contact me for more info: [email protected]
Cairne Bloodhoof clan

Istanbul, Turkey

#5 Mar 31, 2009
courtney your hero is Cairne bloodhoof from warcraft series

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Board of Selectmen Meeting September 11, 2017 M... Sep 11 Joan coe 1
Board of Selectmen Meeting August 28, 2017 My C... Aug 28 Joan coe 1
Special Board of Selectmen Meeting July 27, 201... Jul '17 Joan coe 1
News Over-65 & Working - Don't Let Disappointment Show Jul '17 tears of a clown 1
Zoning Commission Meeting July 17, 2017 Public... Jul '17 Joan coe 1
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Jul '17 DAVE 328
Kay's Gag Shop (Jun '06) Jun '17 Judy 57

Avon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avon Mortgages