Martha Dean's Husband Charged With Br...

Martha Dean's Husband Charged With Breach of Peace in Canton

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Aug 9, 2010, titled Martha Dean's Husband Charged With Breach of Peace in Canton. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Malcolm McGough, the husband and campaign manager of attorney general candidate Martha Dean, was charged Sunday night with breach of peace after getting into a dispute with a Canton woman about lawn signs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

royal parrot

Labelle, FL

#1 Aug 24, 2010
Come on! What's a man doing acting like a 6 year old, and so out of control? Of course he injured this woman, at the most, and frightened her, the property owner, at the very least. He should grow up. The very least insult was he was littering, and destruction of another's property. He has no dignity. His candidate wife best keep him crated on the porch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Board of Selectmen Meeting January 22, 2018 My... Fri Mimi 2
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Feb 22 Goat 331
Board of Selectmen Meeting February 15, 2018 M... Feb 15 Joan coe 1
News Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) Jan 30 LoomisLeslie 256
Kay's Gag Shop (Jun '06) Jan 29 Heidi 58
Simsbury Board of Selectmen Meeting January 8, ... Jan '18 Joan coe 1
Review: Blackhawk Oil Dec '17 Laura 1

Avon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avon Mortgages