New Temptations

New Temptations

There are 4 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Dec 31, 2008, titled New Temptations. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

PAPACELLE RISTORANTE DELLA CASCINA in Avon features Italian food prepared by brothers Adam and Dave Pianka.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Ricky

Newington, CT

#1 Jan 5, 2009
Copper mill wont last with those prices $25 for a monday nite special? in this economy? he is nuts!
Huh

East Hartford, CT

#2 Jan 6, 2009
Ricky wrote:
Copper mill wont last with those prices $25 for a monday nite special? in this economy? he is nuts!
$25 is too much for a salad, entree, dessert & drink???? If you're that broke, maybe you should cancel your internet service.
Ricky

Newington, CT

#3 Jan 6, 2009
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
$25 is too much for a salad, entree, dessert & drink???? If you're that broke, maybe you should cancel your internet service.
Plus tax and tip, by the time you and your guest get out you are looking at $75+. I am not broke, just frugal.
Jim01

Windsor, CT

#4 Jan 13, 2009
I am hard pressed to eat at any decent restaurant for less than 75.00 bucks a couple. A glass of wine is 6 to 10 bucks each, so we are starting off at 20.00 before food. I haven't been to the Copper Mill yet, but if I really can get a glass of wine, salad, entree and desert for 25.00 bucks, I am there. Thats a bargain!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Jun 13 Johnfred 313
Board of Selectmen Meeting June 13, 2016 My Co... Jun 13 Joan Coe 1
Charter Revison Hearing June 13, 2016 My Comments Jun 13 Joan Coe 1
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) May '16 Ken Burke 135
News West Hartford Seniors Win Gold At State Table T... May '16 Coolstory 1
News Shots Fired After Bank Robbery, Police Chase In... (Mar '08) May '16 JoeBakRotsInHell 87
News Shakespeare, Naked Magic To Set Summer Stages A... May '16 JoeBakGone 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avon Mortgages