Towns Put Off Road Repairs To Save Money

Towns Put Off Road Repairs To Save Money

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 22, 2010, titled Towns Put Off Road Repairs To Save Money. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Avon Public Works Department shut down Avon Old Farms Road on Thursday for tree maintenance but a recurring problem on that road is potholes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Pfft

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2010
It figures, they raise our taxes and don't figure in Pot holes?? HELLO!!!!!! We live in the Northeast. This happens every year. No one figures this in? No wonder the USA is a mess. No one really sits down and hashes things out the old fashioned way!
fenster

Windsor, CT

#2 Mar 28, 2010
Pfft wrote:
It figures, they raise our taxes and don't figure in Pot holes?? HELLO!!!!!! We live in the Northeast. This happens every year. No one figures this in? No wonder the USA is a mess. No one really sits down and hashes things out the old fashioned way!
what? you expect common sense from our state officials?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Board of Selectmen Meeting February 15, 2018 M... Feb 15 Joan coe 1
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Feb 11 Cornbreadeak 329
News Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) Jan 30 LoomisLeslie 256
Kay's Gag Shop (Jun '06) Jan 29 Heidi 58
Board of Selectmen Meeting January 22, 2018 My... Jan 22 Joan coe 1
Simsbury Board of Selectmen Meeting January 8, ... Jan '18 Joan coe 1
Review: Blackhawk Oil Dec '17 Laura 1

Avon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avon Mortgages