House Fire Was Dog's Fault: Police

House Fire Was Dog's Fault: Police

There are 5 comments on the K102 story from Sep 1, 2014, titled House Fire Was Dog's Fault: Police. In it, K102 reports that:

A fire in a New Jersey home this weekend appears to have started when a dog turned on the stove, police say, per the Asbury Park Press.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at K102.

Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#1 Sep 1, 2014
Fergason,,???? did you turn-on the stove,,??Bad dog ,,get the newspaper,,,WACK,,-WACK,,,Ferg ason,,to the basement and no phoo toy,,,,,,,!!!
Dr Reker s Bellhop

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Sep 1, 2014
It was a Great Pyronees.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#3 Sep 2, 2014
Will their next dog be a Dalmatian? They help put out fires.
Christian Fumblementalist

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Sep 2, 2014
Perhaps a Portuguese Water Dog?
Pope Benedickt

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Sep 4, 2014
Not an Irish Fire Setter, I'll wager.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Avon-by-the-Sea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asbury Park Music Thread (Apr '13) 21 hr Musikologist 11
News Ex-yeshiva teacher faces sex assault charges in NJ (May '13) Mar 25 yidfellas v USA 31
News ACLU Threatens School Over Religious Grad Site (May '11) Mar 24 Lifelong resident 4
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... Mar 24 Lifelong resident 2
News Two Ships and a Tale 2 Mar 14 maybe need some s... 1
News Red Bank: Crimes and Arrests Jan '17 nicole johanna 1
News Finding my family after 44 years in prison Dec '16 Faith Michigan 1

Avon-by-the-Sea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Avon-by-the-Sea Mortgages